Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its was above average

Great tie ins to previous MCU things however....the dialogue was meh af

I can see her taking on Thanos and the lead chick was bad as ppl are saying. Definitely a lesson tho.

Overall I wasn't blown away nor was I disappointed
This is probably the best way to sum up my thoughts

Its was above average

Great tie ins to previous MCU things however....the dialogue was meh af

I can see her taking on Thanos and the lead chick was bad as ppl are saying. Definitely a lesson tho.

Overall I wasn't blown away nor was I disappointed

This is it

Decent flick. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't blown away either. Felt like they were playing it safe with this film which lets me know they swinging for the fences with End Game.

I enjoyed it more than the first captain america, the second thor and the third iron man... my least favourite MCU movies. I'd say this is up there with the 1st and 2nd Ant Man flicks.. went in not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

Dialogue was cool but no real quotables that stood out to me. A couple things....

• I wonder what happened that there was such a drastic change between Nick Furys character in this film and all the other ones we've seen him in
  • While Captain Marvel looks pretty powerful, I didn't see anything here that makes me think she can stand off with Thanos alone... Leading up to this folks was saying how she was the most powerful Avenger period. Didn't really see it in this film tho
  • I dig the twist two where the Skrulls weren't the bad guys in this like I expected them to be. I kept waiting for them to turn but it never happened.. the Kree still aint shit
  • I wonder how Maria Rambeaus daughter gets her powers later on
  • I don't know which fight scene it was but the one where they were playing this cheesy pop song I think was the only thing in the film that kinda took me out of it....shit felt mad outa place
  • First end credits scene was dope. Im ready for End game!
  • That cat shit was silly.. I chuckled even tho that second end credits scene was a waste of time. I wonder if the cat is still alive lol

Seriously, how much would the original Rollan have cost?

Consistency is everything

Decent flick. I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't blown away either. Felt like they were playing it safe with this film which lets me know they swinging for the fences with End Game.

I enjoyed it more than the first captain america, the second thor and the third iron man... my least favourite MCU movies. I'd say this is up there with the 1st and 2nd Ant Man flicks.. went in not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised.

Dialogue was cool but no real quotables that stood out to me. A couple things....

• I wonder what happened that there was such a drastic change between Nick Furys character in this film and all the other ones we've seen him in
  • While Captain Marvel looks pretty powerful, I didn't see anything here that makes me think she can stand off with Thanos alone... Leading up to this folks was saying how she was the most powerful Avenger period. Didn't really see it in this film tho
  • I dig the twist two where the Skrulls weren't the bad guys in this like I expected them to be. I kept waiting for them to turn but it never happened.. the Kree still aint shit
  • I don't know which fight scene it was but the one where they were playing this cheesy pop song I think was the only thing in the film that kinda took me out of it....shit felt mad outa place
  • That cat shit was silly.. I chuckled even tho that second end credits scene was a waste of time. I wonder if the cat is still alive lol

So the post credit scene happened in the 90s? I left the theater thinking it was post snap.

Didnt look shit like him

And sooooorrrryyy I didnt spell Ronan correctly

In Kree its Rollan.....

The first one was post

The second one was pre

I could have sworn they insinuated shield found the tesseract in the first avengers or post Captain America but really it was Mar-Vell. I remember because they made it seem like they found it and accidentally stumbled across Cap

Def on par with Antman 2 tho

Man we need to stop spoiler wait time. Once the movie drop if u ain't see it stay tf out til its time or start a spoiler thread then merge it.

It was meh. After watchimg it I can see why the trailers were so weak. There wasn't much excitement. The dialogue was dry for the most part. Sam was great and the other supporting cast had moments but most of the attempts at humor seemed flat.

Brie seemed like she was either trying too hard or not trying at all. I dont even know HOW that's possible.

one of the greatest ironies of the movie is that with her wooden acting, her being TOO EMOTIONAL was a plot point.

tumblr_oastyeXRoR1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

DnYLaL9U8AA0ac7.jpg

tumblr_pcoxvkwYqk1sejmmmo4_500.gif

Is captain marvel that important i never heard of him or her

Captain Marvel is a title that has been worn by multiple people. The most current one (depicted in this movie) is Carol Danvers who herself has had multiple names. Now EYE dont know too much about her history though as it's been a while since I followed the comics

Back