Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulk nemesis super genius and does a lot of gamma radiation experiments. Has a big ass head lol

View attachment 921723
No no from in the actual movie

Was he the scientist guy that gave abomination the serum or something I don’t remember nothing else about him

I don’t even remember his head being fucked up

Oh wait he injected himself right? Then his head turned into a tumor

It’s kinda coming back a bit

ugh-gross.gif

Marvel gonna start pushing Pro-Israel propaganda now?

Was he the scientist guy that gave abomination the serum or something I don’t remember nothing else about him

I think he accidentally got exposed to whatever made his head huge

Somebody Remind me about this guy again

dude is a scientist and was helping Bruce trying to find a cure. Bruce sent him his blood in the original incredible hulk movie. He gave Emil Blonsky some of Bruces sythesized blood which turned him into Abomination.

this guy got knocked in the head and ended up getting some of Bruces blood mixed with his.. which turns him into the leader

I think he accidentally got exposed to whatever made his head huge
dude is a scientist and was helping Bruce trying to find a cure. Bruce sent him his blood in the original incredible hulk movie. He gave Emil Blonsky some of Bruces sythesized blood which turned him into Abomination.

this guy got knocked in the head and ended up getting some of Bruces blood mixed with his.. which turns him into the leader
Ahhhhhhhh alright cool thanks again guys

Well the blood spilled on a cut on his head and they showed his head starting to transform. They never showed or mentioned him again since that scene though lol.

So far I'm still most excited for Cap 4 and Thunderbolts for this next phase. I hope they hire great fight choreography and stunt teams. I need Captain Sam putting the beats on mofuckas. I wonder if we'll get a glimps of Patriot or if Elijah even has powers?

I don’t get this..I understand badman, he’s a tactician and fight expert. Green Arrow and Hawkeye are archery experts. The Natasha chick is a assassin. This dude is literally just a dude wit a shield. He’s not an expert in anything and has no powers..how is he not an easy kill?

Back