Welcome To aBlackWeb

the white head piece. It just screams CW productions.

It's pretty much spot-on from the comics.

67caabcbdb87d89d5738dd10742fb56f.jpg
SamWilson-CaptainAmerica.png

I ain't never watched one of these movies and thought to myself "hmm, the hue on this suit is too dark, they need to fix that"

Lemme find out you was getting out of class a few minutes earlier than everyone else to get on the bus MJ.

You definitely on the spectrum

I ain't never watched one of these movies and thought to myself "hmm, the hue on this suit is too dark, they need to fix that"

Lemme find out you was getting out of class a few minutes earlier than everyone else to get on the bus MJ.

But some of those loser ass comicbook nerds did exactly that for either the Toby Mcguire Spiderman or the Andrew Garfield one.

They actually was complaining about the red in the Spiderman suit not being 100% accurate.

:smh:

But some of those loser ass comicbook nerds did exactly that for either the Toby Mcguire Spiderman or the Andrew Garfield one.

They actually was complaining about the red in the Spiderman suit not being 100% accurate.

:smh:
Sad lol

I don't even be noticing that shit frfr unless it something super obvious like if Luke Cage had on a purple shirt or something.

Just
Enjoy
The
Shit

nigga what? From the head to the shoulders of Mackies suit they need to tweak it because in real life that shit looks off. Once again tweak his shit like they tweak Steve Rodgers Avengers 1 suit. An exact replica of the comic book suit doesn’t always crossover well in real life. I said nothing about the hue of the suit.

nigga what? From the head to the shoulders of Mackies suit they need to tweak it because in real life that shit looks off. Once again tweak his shit like they tweak Steve Rodgers Avengers 1 suit. An exact replica of the comic book suit doesn’t always crossover well in real life. I said nothing about the hue of the suit.
Ok

To me Captain America is just a weak ass character.

I get he was essential and the glue guy to tell the stories of phase 1 to 3. But that mfer just never interesting.

The cap america movies are some of the best marvel movies but only because they were like avengers movies. I was never interestred in a captain america movie about captain america.

This version doesnt change that. Still not interested in a captain america movie.

Ill for sure watch it, but the shit aint interesting me

To me Captain America is just a weak ass character.

I get he was essential and the glue guy to tell the stories of phase 1 to 3. But that mfer just never interesting.

The cap america movies are some of the best marvel movies but only because they were like avengers movies. I was never interestred in a captain america movie about captain america.

This version doesnt change that. Still not interested in a captain america movie.

Ill for sure watch it, but the shit aint interesting me
564D2EE6-760F-43BA-99DC-CA76C117F277.gif

Back