Yea David Goyer wanted both to be white thankfully studio said hell nah on at least Blade. He still white washed making the Whistler decision though smh.
does this also apply to the FOX spidey cartoon? Whistler is in there as well as white

does this also apply to the FOX spidey cartoon? Whistler is in there as well as white

The animated series is Goyers version and they based the film off of him. OG comic Blade had none of those abilities before then.

Reactions: Black_Samson
The animated series is Goyers version and they based the film off of him. OG comic Blade had none of those abilities before then.
ahhhhh...ok...didnt know that

preciate it homie

• Goat
Reactions: Ironman
Only reason I brought this up is cause I saw a post on that PlaneteJobn page that brought up the silent brother from GOT.

He’s English as fuck
Knows fight choreography
Knows the sword

Most PG-13s nowdays would probably be R-rated back in the day. Cloverfield was PG-13.

Most PG-13s nowdays would probably be R-rated back in the day. Cloverfield was PG-13.

Think you got that mixed up

most R-rated shit today would be PG-13 in the 80's/90's.

Every other week MF trying to cancel some shit(or someone) from some movie back then.

So she's playing Blodline then. I'm getting a bit nervous but I hope they don't kill Blade off.