Welcome To aBlackWeb

The stand out was the serum that cured the widows once it was attained by the villain why didnt he destroy it.Hey i will put it in this cool see thru fridge for everyone to see.

That's not a plot hole, but more of a villain/movie trope.

There's hundreds of movies where the bad guy could've did this or that but didn't. In order for the hero to prevail.

That's not a plot hole, but more of a villain/movie trope.

There's hundreds of movies where the bad guy could've did this or that but didn't. In order for the hero to prevail.
ok cool and true but
why did Alexei never escape? He is a super soldier
how could Mason get this stuff for BW without alerting any authorities looking for her?

This was trash. Boring as hell, worse prison brake ever, didn't give a damn about bw or her fake family, their russian accents were worse than BP's. I knew it was a girl in the suit the whole time. Blade isn't looking promising at all.

Lol wait till this moronic faggot realizes I'm not the only person that likes this movie in the thread
Just wait until you see all the negative reviewa
Bruh, that's the same nigga that was in the Far From Home thread criticizing the shit outta the movie. And his dumbass hadn't seen 1 second of the movie.
Wrong I saw it I knew why i was complaining.

Lol, I love that niggaz complaining about this shit, lol.....I really liked it.

But it's fun watching the MCU heads lose their shit when niggaz do the same shit they do to DC movies 🤣🤣🤣

See how y'all like it...😂😂🤣🤣
I'm nuetral in sll this but still "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJA..........!"
*RUBS hands together fiendishly*

Wrong I saw it I knew why i was complaining.

Really?!?!?

He fough in an avengers battle royal also. These niggas just making excuses and moving goal poazt. After infinity war and 2nd game and his 1st solo movie he shouldn't be so green. He was taking out mobsters and bank robbers on his own 6 months before he met sta4k. He has enough exoerience.

^Your first post bout Far From Home after it came out.

Ok I came in this thread before seeing the movie because I had low expectations and the spoilers wouldn't bother me so much but after just now seeing it for real I I have to say this was much better than far from home. My only gripe is that the commercials and trailers misdirected the movie. Where was the "instant kill" mode scene where he was fighting mobsters and telling the cops that he was doing their job? I have mixed emotions on the after scene. I like that they are going the spider man public menace route but damn why did they give up his secret identity? The writers didn't have to do that. As for some complaints in this thread , it wasnt that nick fury and happy Hogan was holding spiderman hand because he didn't want anything to do with them in the first place. It was his vacation and crom the way he handled himself he doesn't need them or the stark technology. The spidey sense scene was dope . One last random thought. That zendaya chick looks weird and skinny but I wonder if she has that Sasha grey thing going on with her body. She's probably one of those tiny chicks with a nice bubble booty (sorry couldn't help myself)

Your first fukn line in your second post. SMFH

Like @Infamous114 said worst fukn poster.

You saying they released this cause it sucks to make money makes no sense.
What did you think they were gonna do, shelve it after running 2 yrs of promo? Lol they will take any money made back they can. It sucked. They skipped her entire growth & escape of the Red Room.

Back