Welcome To aBlackWeb

My issue with Taskmaster wasn't the reveal cause it kinda worked in the terms of the story but more with the fact it was a silent, brainwashed villain which was my concern going into the movie about the character

My issue with Taskmaster wasn't the reveal cause it kinda worked in the terms of the story but more with the fact it was a silent, brainwashed villain which was my concern going into the movie about the character

I stayed away from trailers and spoilers best I could and I can say I did not see TM being that type of character at all which probably upset me more than if I had kinda knew.

i think that was the point of the character though.

It showed that Dreykov had no problem taking the Red Room’s brain washing tactics way further than it was when Natasha Romanoff was there. He didn’t give a damn about the Widows and they drilled that home early when he made the lady who broke her leg kill herself in front of Natasha.

the ultimate show of him not giving a fuck was what he did to his own flesh and blood. He didn’t try and help her get better after the bombing. He made her his personal killing machine. Dude was all the way fucked up and uncaring. He treated those women and children worse than pets or even tools.

One of the main things I took away from the film was the mindset of people who traffic others.

9cf512318baa9bbe97e1c4a0e5d778a1c163867c.gifv
8d5ac33a12b5b6896db098cf3f1a2dd5d7190797.gifv

513b00a8692abd386b93fed9a8a18313df9f67b6.gifv

499f89692960ade0152df89f8a5ddf8a91cf070d.gifv
Now had i caught this in the movie, my eyes woulda got misty.

Boy yall going in. Just watched it, from a lot of the pre views and some of her flashbacks i was expecting a little more how she came into. Taskmaster meh had a idea but not really.
My only gripe is everybody knows how she died and it wasn't cause of Hawkeye. Felt... well I know this movie should've came out earlier than now. Think it was already said it should've came out after winter soldier.
I'll watch it again. The fight scenes were straight. I would've liked to see tm and bw go at it more.

Boy yall going in. Just watched it, from a lot of the pre views and some of her flashbacks i was expecting a little more how she came into. Taskmaster meh had a idea but not really.
My only gripe is everybody knows how she died and it wasn't cause of Hawkeye. Felt... well I know this movie should've came out earlier than now. Think it was already said it should've came out after winter soldier.
I'll watch it again. The fight scenes were straight. I would've liked to see tm and bw go at it more.
Good point.....

But if I had to guess a weak link ...... It's Sam.

He prolly gave the government a full debriefing about everything. I think everybody else wouldn't have said sky

Back