tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o1_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o2_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o3_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o4_540.gif

tumblr_pt2ujwgqZA1y6dv08o5_r1_540.gif

Notice you left out the point.

I'm not talking bout the content of the movies, cuz P wasn't talking bout the content of the movies.

So I'll ask again,

Does P and @Duwop feel the same bout Menace, Boyz n Tha Hood, Friday etc.

Cuz there's no difference between them and BP. Black directors, writers, cast, that white movie companys are eating off of.

i started to go sarcastic, but i wont

BP is but one of many characters in a shared comic universe, whose entire motivation for creation was for inclusion and diversity in a white hero dominated fictional universe...and the movie came about for the exact same reason, so the MCU in specific. not movies in general, so that the MCU could have diversity and inclusion....

boyz n the hood and menace to society were two movies that were part of a large african american renaissance in black film....there were lots of black movies coming out in the 90's...and these were just two of those...they were so much as a statement as they were part of a movement

Black panther is just so theres black people representation in the fictional MCU.

his character exists in the comics just so that there's important black characters in comics..

and even so, he can't be black america, he has to be from a fictional perfect incarnation of african industrialism and royalty of the highest order...

he not even a regular person...

at the very least boyz n the hood and menace, and juice, and all those movies about regular ass black folk in america...it was lack folk making movies for black folk, tellling black folk stories....the studios in those situations are just used for production....liek if i write a book, and i want a major publisher to push it out.... it's still just a black person book

with BP....it's part of a larger white story but this is just suppose t be the black part just for yall, ......even though it's really not...... but niggaz ate it up anyway......

i mean it's a whole lot of the same shit i been saying, but i honestly lost the energy for it, niggaz are willfully ignorant... it don't matter how many people post interviews that align with my sentiments on the shit.. yall still gonna refute it, cuz that' not what yall wanna hear

BP is but one of many characters in a shared comic universe, whose entire motivation for creation was for inclusion and diversity in a white hero dominated fictional universe...and the movie came about for the exact same reason, so the MCU in specific. not movies in general, so that the MCU could have diversity and inclusion....

boyz n the hood and menace to society were two movies that were part of a large african american renaissance in black film....there were lots of black movies coming out in the 90's...and these were just two of those...they were so much as a statement as they were part of a movement

Black panther is just so theres black people representation in the fictional MCU.

his character exists in the comics just so that there's important black characters in comics..

and even so, he can't be black america, he has to be from a fictional perfect incarnation of african industrialism and royalty of the highest order...

at the very least boyz n the hood and menace, and juice, and all those movies about regular ass black folk in america...it was lack folk making movies for black folk, tellling black folk stories....the studios in those situations are just used for production....liek if i write a book, and i want a major publisher to push it out.... it's still just a black person book

with BP....it's part of a larger white story but this is just suppose t be the black part just for yall, ......even though it's really not...... but niggaz ate it up anyway......

i mean it's a whole lot of the same shit i been saying, but i honestly lost the energy for it, niggaz are willfully ignorant... it don't matter how many people post interviews that align with my sentiments on the shit.. yall still gonna refute it, cuz that' not what yall wanna hear

Soooooo we shouldn’t have viewed as any relation to black progress because it’s a comic book in a white universe and because he not just a regular African but from royalty we shouldn’t even viewed it as relatable? Or fantasy fulfilling. I mean black lightning a regular dude and African American

You typed all this and STILL didn't answer the question.

Master P wasn't talking bout none of that shit, he was talking bout white folks being the main profiteers off of BP cuz the black folks involved didn't own it.

So one last time, do you feel the same about movies like Menace, Friday, Boyz, etc.

Soooooo we shouldn’t have viewed as any relation to black progress because it’s a comic book in a white universe and because he not just a regular African but from royalty we shouldn’t even viewed it as relatable? Or fantasy fulfilling. I mean black lightning a regular dude and African American
again, you confuse what i'm saying as if it should exist.. just call it what it is.....

it's not some great homecoming like niggaz was celebrating it to be.

Think of it like this.....say a university is taking some marketing shots, and like on day 25 of shooting when they originally scheduled for 3 weeks, after they feel as though they got more than enough great shots...and at the last moment....someone points out that every picture is all white kids. not one black kid in pone picture.

It's not even a black person who pointed it out. they just happened to notice. so they go out and find a black kid.... put him in a bunch of random ass pics they already took, then sent the shit off.

then niggaz see the shit and act like they done made it big cuz one black kid got puled up randomly to be in the white pictures.

what revolver is tryna do by brining black movies from the 90's like they was the same thing...
but in this example, those movies were actually black student organizations and shit like that doing things around the university, and their pictures were already a part of the echedule.. not something that was just thrown in there for perceived representation and inclusion

You typed all this and STILL didn't answer the question.

Master P wasn't talking bout none of that shit, he was talking bout white folks being the main profiteers off of BP cuz the black folks involved didn't own it.

So one last time, do you feel the same about movies like Menace, Friday, Boyz, etc.
like i said, yall don't wanna hear shit.....

so i'll fade to black and let yall have it...

Didn't Disney donate a ton of money to different inner city areas for STEM research centers due to this movie and the characters doing the same at the end of it?

Not to mention all the jobs that production made for different black people in the film industry. Damn near every job for that film was manned by mostly black people. Black people also got great publicity for their trades when they won major awards for costume and set design which helps them get more work for future projects.

I understand that the studio isn't black owned but it definitely helped the black community not just through representation but also through tangible ways to monetize skills.

@Duwop

Last edited:
IDK what yall arguing about ,but they're casting a an actress for Storm in BP 2.Might be the black girl from How To get Away With Murder or another actress.

Back