Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where was yalls outrage for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman... or Scarlet Johansen as Black Widow... Or Evangeline Lilly as the Wasp... or Zoe Saldana as Gamora.. Or Karen Gillan as Nebula

🤨
Never seen those movies and I've already talked about Zoe Saldona beating up niggas and how wack it is.

Where was yalls outrage for Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman... or Scarlet Johansen as Black Widow... Or Evangeline Lilly as the Wasp... or Zoe Saldana as Gamora.. Or Karen Gillan as Nebula

🤨
Letitia has already established a certain presence as Shuri on screen and it's hard for me to see her as a fighter hero when she showed absolutely no inclination to that character type. 🤷🏾

The others you mentioned came in as the fighter hero.

Letitia has already established a certain presence as Shuri on screen and it's hard for me to see her as a fighter hero when she showed absolutely no inclination to that character type. 🤷🏾

The others you mentioned came in as the fighter hero.

So yall just want a training montage then? lol

Jane aint show any inclination to be a fighter either and she bout to get all thors powers.. yall mad about that too?

So yall just want a training montage then? lol

Jane aint show any inclination to be a fighter either and she bout to get all thors powers.. yall mad about that too?
No, stop skinny chicks from beating up dudes 3 or 4 times their size. Letitia don't have a single muscle on her body to make me believe she should be an ass kicker

No, stop skinny chicks from beating up dudes 3 or 4 times their size. Letitia don't have a single muscle on her body to make me believe she should be an ass kicker

Bruh, I could understand what you're saying if you were talking about all those Angelina Jolie movies back in the day where she was just a normal chick beating the shit out of grown men. But if Shuri becomes BP, she will have super strength from a magic plant and be wearing a suit that further enhances her physical capabilities. It makes not sense to have all this discussion about the realism of her appearance when all her capabilites are fantasy based in nature.

Bruh, I could understand what you're saying if you were talking about all those Angelina Jolie movies back in the day where she was just a normal chick beating the shit out of grown men. But if Shuri becomes BP, she will have super strength from a magic plant and be wearing a suit that further enhances her physical capabilities. It makes not sense to have all this discussion about the realism of her appearance when all her capabilites are fantasy based in nature.
I've said the same exact thing about those Angelina Jolie movies and that Zoe Saldana movie, I've been consistent on this

I've said the same exact thing about those Angelina Jolie movies and that Zoe Saldana movie, I've been consistent on this
they've been doing it long enough for you to get over it. hollywood will never stop putting skinny women in action roles....

again sounding like grumpy old white men who mad negroes are on tv.....

(why they have to make nick fury black!!!!)

Yes, my point is that in those movies you were talking about a regular human being. Shuri wouldn't be a regular human being. You sound silly talking about her not being able to beat men because she's too skinny when according to the story she's magically strong.

fucking buffy the vampire slayer had like 10 seasons....every chick in America's favorite power ranger was the fucking goofy ass cheerleader Kimberly..

like niggaz mad at the entire industry and taking it out on the one character that is actually moving in canonical progression
The power rangers were beating up clay men, she should have been able to dispose of those. Even in her transformed stage the main villain of the episode would give all of them that work one on one

Yes, my point is that in those movies you were talking about a regular human being. Shuri wouldn't be a regular human being. You sound silly talking about her not being able to beat men because she's too skinny when according to the story she's magically strong.
Would she not be a regular human on top of the waterfall in order to fight for the right to be BP

My argument from jump has never been about Shuri not eventually becoming BP. I know it’s comic accurate and eventually happens. My argument has been that particular actress and also T’Challa still has too many great stories to tell that I know they’re just gonna give to Shuri like how they did in the Supergirl series. Gave all Superman’s stories like the Red Son story to her and changed the villain to a woman. That’s bullshit to me. Watch they turn Namor to Namora or some bullshit

Back