Welcome To aBlackWeb

:smh:......T'Chilla popped his ass up in Civil War, Bruce Lee style. And not one of you MF was concerned if he did it in previous films.

Yeah @AP2.0 you can lock this shit. SMH
wasn't there at least 2 fights that t'challa/bp was involved in in Civil War? They haven't shown Shuri as being much of a fighter, they were setting her up to be the nerd who does all the tech and gadgets for the actual fighters.

:smh:......T'Chilla popped his ass up in Civil War, Bruce Lee style. And not one of you MF was concerned if he did it in previous films.

Yeah @AP2.0 you can lock this shit. SMH
Difference is, the first fight we saw him in, he kicked ass. So it was easy to assume he probably been kicking ass for a minute. With her, she just shot some blasters and had to yell for big bro.

Like I've said the whole time, it's not about it being a woman, it's about it being her. If they want to go the woman route they should give Lupita the mantle. They could make it make sense.

lol Niggas think Shuri beating a man is unbelievable but are ok with a super advanced society based around a magic metal and whose soldiers still fight with spears.
Not Shuri, Letitia. If Lupita were Shuri, I'd be fine with that. Letitia has too much of a young and naive look when it comes to carrying an action franchise. And Black Panther shouldn't be in the same mold as Spider Man.

Not Shuri, Letitia. If Lupita were Shuri, I'd be fine with that. Letitia has too much of a young and naive look when it comes to carrying an action franchise. And Black Panther shouldn't be in the same mold as Spider Man.

I don't think it will be. They've already showed us with how its named. I don't think any one character will be the star.

So I'm the only person who want their fight

Yea because making the fight scenes as real as possible is a bad thing.

Huh? The point was that it's silly for a society that advanced to fight with spears. They could pretty much have an army full of Iron Man level soldiers if they wanted.

Niggaz still mad at Shuri being BP???

when we told y'all like a year ago she held the mantle in the comics and it was the natural easiest progression.

ESPECIALLY considering Disney's track record with fighting warrior princesses....

Y'all sound like grumpy old white men at this point... We been told y'all niggaz what's gonna happen.... And y'all been complaining about it since...

At some point, admit you like being miserable about the shit.... It's been what it's gonna be for long enough for y'all niggaz to get over it

wasn't there at least 2 fights that t'challa/bp was involved in in Civil War? They haven't shown Shuri as being much of a fighter, they were setting her up to be the nerd who does all the tech and gadgets for the actual fighters.
Difference is, the first fight we saw him in, he kicked ass. So it was easy to assume he probably been kicking ass for a minute. With her, she just shot some blasters and had to yell for big bro.

Like I've said the whole time, it's not about it being a woman, it's about it being her. If they want to go the woman route they should give Lupita the mantle. They could make it make sense.

So Shuri can come up and be in charge of all the technology in Wakanda

But she can't learn a MF roundhouse kick.... :smh:

@AP2.0 lock this shit.

Niggaz still mad at Shuri being BP???

when we told y'all like a year ago she held the mantle in the comics and it was the natural easiest progression.

ESPECIALLY considering Disney's track record with fighting warrior princesses....

Y'all sound like grumpy old white men at this point... We been told y'all niggaz what's gonna happen.... And y'all been complaining about it since...

At some point, admit you like being miserable about the shit.... It's been what it's gonna be for long enough for y'all niggaz to get over it

Bruh, the mental gymnastics these niggas be doing.....

Back