Welcome To aBlackWeb

“But she can't learn a MF roundhouse kick....”

smh, next niggas gonna say Katy can learn how to do a kamehameha because she can shoot arrows if Shang Chi gets bumped off.

Shuri can have the mantle, why kill off T’Challa in the MCU? That’s not happening with any other franchise. It’s a clearly agenda.

This aint exactly Columbiana.

She was using blasters cause she didn't have access to the herb.

Besides who wouldn't want to watch a royal royally fuck up a few times before getting it right.

Yall can sit there and believe a fare haired waif can be the queen of dragons cause she fucked a big Polynesian nigga, but Shuri a gotdamn problem

Suplex yourself.

Is Thor dead? Or is him and Jane gonna be rocking side by side.
probably the second. "he who wields this hammer shall wield the power of thor" or whatever Odin's enchantment on the hammer was. Thor rockin Stormbreaker and Jane rockin Mjolnir. back to back like Lethal Weapon

I can't remember a time when the dragon lady was in combat, she let other niggas fight her battles

Nah...

Yall praised Cersei, Kalessi and the crazy bitch with the hole in her the floor of her castle and them bitches aint even raised a sword!

Tell me how a a crazy chlamydia having heffer thats breast feeding her 13 year old more bout it than Shuri?!

I want a woman with a stronger presence to be Black Panther if that's the direction, but y'all defending Letitia being BP have a lot of great and hilarious points, 😂.

there should be no discussion simply because this shit exists

91nqOmM+4SL.jpg

like this should be the end all of the whole argument.....it already happened.......end of debate

there should be no discussion simply because this shit exists

91nqOmM+4SL.jpg

like this should be the end all of the whole argument.....it already happened.......end of debate

The crazy thing is that wasn't even that long ago. If I'm not mistaken, there have been stories like X of Swords with issues out this year where Shuri was still rocking the suit. I don't think she's actually the Black Panther anymore, but she has powers and is a hero in her own right.

Back