Welcome To aBlackWeb

what you disagree with?

why are we recasting everyone? There only needs to be a new TChalla. That and I’m not for bringing back Killmonger to be some anti-hero dude is too sinister for anything other than being a villain. I do agree with bringing on Storm 100% which i think will happen

I edited my post but we didn’t see Shuri get dusted. Just a missing screen picture like Scott Lang.

why are we recasting everyone? There only needs to be a new TChalla. That and I’m not for bringing back Killmonger to be some anti-hero dude is too sinister for anything other than being a villain. I do agree with bringing on Storm 100% which i think will happen

because it seems like the current cast and director wouldn’t be interested in moving forward with a recasted TCHALLA because of the relationship with Chad. Even in a third movie, years later. I could be reading it wrong.

and I don’t Marvel Studios will allow any character to be sinister. The anti-hero role would be more their speed. And I think Kill-Monger would be great at it. I would’ve love to see him and TCHALLA develop a frienemy relationship on screen.

c8fc1f331d8921a5aef693105e62d47413cb37b1.gifv

9bb19d9087da99340c7d8917a9d16fe142e965f7.gifv

I agree with the multiple panthers sentiment.

I think it will sell a ton of merchandise

I agree that they would be multiple...at least for this movie. But going forward there can only be one...

Maybe Nakia or otherwise Okoye.
Shuri will definitely don the suit but I don't know if MCU will simply consider it long-term or not

Back