Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol at nobody checkin for Ironheart
Niggas really die on these hills and pretend their isn’t a whole wide world outside of their ABW bubble

NOV. 11

I might be mistaken, but I think Riri was pretty well accepted across the board. She caught a little of that racist flack at the beginning, but that faded away pretty quickly. I'm not saying she's the most popular character out there, but I think she's like Monica Rambeau in that pretty much everyone agrees she'd be a good addition to the MCU.

I might be mistaken, but I think Riri was pretty well accepted across the board. She caught a little of that racist flack at the beginning, but that faded away pretty quickly. I'm not saying she's the most popular character out there, but I think she's like Monica Rambeau in that pretty much everyone agrees she'd be a good addition to the MCU.

exactly. A lot of these characters that have been introduced in phase 4 like Ms. Marvel, Monica Rambeau and Ironheart are known and have some decent popularity. The 2-3 Niggas on here who think their opinions speak for the rest of the world is sad lol

This isn’t a Guardians situation where Feige plucked some obscure niggas outta a hat

Lol, isn’t Ms. Marvel the lowest viewed MCU show on Disney+.

Lol, look at She Hulks rotten tomatoes audience score.

But like you said

“Niggas really die on these hills and pretend their isn’t a whole wide world outside of their ABW bubble”

But like you said

“Niggas really die on these hills and pretend their isn’t a whole wide world outside of their ABW bubble”

shut up and go be with God Nigga it’s Friday

you gon act like salty miserable and racist woman haters didnt review bomb Ms Marvel and She Hulk huh? lol aite

Lol, the capes. How about the shit is not good. That’s not possible? Phase 4 hasn’t been mid? That ‘s a 2-3 niggas on ABW only thought?

And I said not checking for and Ms. Marvel viewership proved my point nevermind the ratings.

lol, why is this nigga lying?

All we have to do is look at the Mandalorian for how bad things can get when you replace people over tweets. Letitia is 27 years old, there's no reason she should be forced to take the vaccine. Funny how quick people will flip on others.

Huh? They cancelled a whole spinoff. Mandalorian has one season left now.

........Now you can take his dick outcha mouth.

Ol Captain Save a Hoe ass nigga

But like you said

Lol, people wanna pretend these White boy nerds with millions of followers on YouTube don't dictate what's hot and what's not in regards to this shit.

They got Captain Marvel outchea not wanting to come back.

They nuked the fuck outta She-Hulk and about to have that shit not coming back.

They made Amazon take off the ratings to the new Lord of the Rings because they hate that shit.

They put this nerd geek shit on the map, they gonna take this shit down. Mainstream media can ignore it and pretend that people actually like this shit, but the active majority that really cares about these characters and live and die with each release, hate majority of these geek shows.

Back