Welcome To aBlackWeb

And idk if it's redirection on the trailer editors' end or not, but that "choo-choo-choo" that we hear is a Dora audio cue as confirmed by director Ryan Coogler here in this breakdown vid. If that little soundbite is to be trusted, then I think a Dora will be wearing the suit at some point in the movie.

Okoye makes the most sense.

The whole vid is a dope watch but you can go to around the last two mins of the vid to hear him confirm it.

And idk if it's redirection on the trailer editors' end or not, but that "choo-choo-choo" that we hear is a Dora audio cue as confirmed by director Ryan Coogler here in this breakdown vid. If that little soundbite is to be trusted, then I think a Dora will be wearing the suit at some point in the movie.

Okoye makes the most sense.

The whole vid is a dope watch but you can go to around the last two mins of the vid to hear him confirm it.

I halfway thought the character the Michaela Cole is playing might put the suit on

Relax man you act like it wouldn’t be past the MCU to do something like that, especially as a way to pay homage to Chad. Plus the actress playing Shuri mentioned she didn’t wanna be the BP past this film. It would be a one film thing we see multiple panthers. Presumably until they finally do what DOOM has preached and RECAST TChalla

I'm not really understanding all the confusion around Shuri being BP. I mean she was BP in the comics. Making her that in the MCU ain't even them taking liberties. It's something that's already been established.

Back