Welcome To aBlackWeb

I might have to get Mark Zuckerburg to suspend, one of my home boys accounts for awhile smdh

idk why the US still fuck with China before the US when it comes to shit like this

now people see why BP didnt go over there when it first opened

Got my ticket just now with no issue,but I'm going to the sticks

Going to the early Thursday showing

weekend is poppin

Avengers,I'm going to that Smack URL Cassidy battle event Sat.

and Game of Thrones Sunday

If I can manage to get some pussy this weekend.I'm that nigga

Last edited:
https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/avengers-endgame-pirated-online-china-1203196595/

Disney/Marvel’s “Avengers: Endgame,” poised to be the hugest movie opening in history, has hit piracy networks — two days before its U.S. premiere — with a copy evidently recorded in a Chinese movie theater now circulating online, according to a published report.

Users in China began sharing a 1.2-gigabyte file of “Avengers: Endgame” on peer-to-peer piracy networks sometime between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. China time on Wednesday, piracy-news site TorrentFreak reported. The pirated copy has since spread to English-language torrent networks, according to the report.

However, per TorrentFreak’s report, the quality of the video-cammed pirated copy is particularly bad. “The image flickers constantly throughout,” the site quoted a source as saying. “It’s semi-rotated and is littered throughout with watermarks for a gambling site that spin around the screen.”

The reported piracy of “Avengers: Endgame” comes after its debut Wednesday in China, where it pulled in in more than $100 million and is set to be the biggest Hollywood movie ever in the country. “Avengers: Endgame” is slated to hit theaters in North America on Friday, April 26.
shits on kodi

tumblr_pqc21nazJ11tctq75o2_400.gif
tumblr_pqc21nazJ11tctq75o5_400.gif

tumblr_pqc21nazJ11tctq75o3_400.gif
tumblr_pqc21nazJ11tctq75o1_400.gif

I didn't even realise this was out today. Got a rare weekday off so I'm going to catch it this morning before the internet spoils it. I wouldn't usually care but Infinity War caught me off guard.

Still buzzing from the midnight showing.

I'm not even going to deliberate whether this has faults or not because this was the most perfect love letter to the fans that could have possibly been conceived, all the callbacks were dope, all the emotional beats resonated, so many pure joyous moments.

This had such a harder job to do than infinity war and they absolutely nailed it, imo the much better film and an amazing achievement by the russo's.

There's no way you can be disappointed with this if you've come all this way.

Back