Welcome To aBlackWeb

My wife birthday the 29th..

We both taking off work and plan to see it after a good brunch somewhere....

I got a shit load of thc oil.... We gonna be fucked up...
Good
Fuck with a real cinematic universe for once in your life

I watched John Campea's non-spoiler review. He said something interesting.

He said the first two hours of the movie are just ok. Some really cool things happen, but they are kinda balanced by some not so cool things. So they kinda cancel each other out. But the third hour, in his opinion, is the best hour of movie out of any superhero movie and likely better than an hour we'll see in any movie for the entire year.

I like this guy though, so here's his non-spoiler review.

I'm sitting here watching infinity war...

And I always laugh at the part when Captain America thought he was gonna out Sprint the black fucking panther...

ROFL.... Really Steve??
I just watched it again too and was wondering why wasnt bucky running along with them? Hes all super soldiered out but they dont really display that much outside of winter soldier. He could have just been hanging back and shooting with his gun tho

I just watched it again too and was wondering why wasnt bucky running along with them? Hes all super soldiered out but they dont really display that much outside of winter soldier. He could have just been hanging back and shooting with his gun tho

and why the fuck Falcon rockin a pair of Uzi's??? They couldn't give him some better weapons? All the tiny tech Iron Man has made he couldn't get none of that before Civil War??? 'Cause that nigga shootin Uzi's at that big ass wheel was the most ridiculous shit in the whole damned movie.

No the most ridiculous shit in the fucking movie was cap and them entrance...

How these fuckers waiting in the shadows of a train station they happened to crash land in...

That shit was a bad ass entrance..... But highly fucking impossible

No the most ridiculous shit in the fucking movie was cap and them entrance...

How these fuckers waiting in the shadows of a train station they happened to crash land in...

That shit was a bad ass entrance..... But highly fucking impossible

Simple: Banner got in touch with Cap and gave him the rundown thus far. Corvus Glaive and the rest of the Black Order's ship ain't exactly inconspicuous, so it was a matter of getting to it's location and intervene before they got the mind stone from Vision. He got there when he did because of the chain of events starting in NYC at the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Bruh, they knew the vicinity, but they crash landed trying to flee...

Re watch the scene

The reports are coming back and folks are saying End Game might have actually lived up to the hype. I was watching Collider Movies last night and them doing their non spoiler review has me even more excited

They did in Civil War. He was booking it from T'Challa in Germany in that tunnel

Your man Charlie had a good point,he said at the screeners that are out now and the one he went to

there was no mid or end credits,but he said that could change for the theatrical release because they

don't want to spoil anything.

This is why I shit on this idiot and his videos

21/22 movies, close to 30 something mid and/or end credits scenes. What did any of them spoil?

This is why I shit on this idiot and his videos

21/22 movies, close to 30 something mid and/or end credits scenes. What did any of them spoil?

I believe he's talking about potential insight about the direction they are headed with the MCU. He's saying that they not have wanted that to get out until the general public started to see the movie. I wouldn't say the end credits scenes spoiled anything, but they did pretty much tell you exactly what to expect in the upcoming movies.

I watched John Campea's non-spoiler review. He said something interesting.

He said the first two hours of the movie are just ok. Some really cool things happen, but they are kinda balanced by some not so cool things. So they kinda cancel each other out. But the third hour, in his opinion, is the best hour of movie out of any superhero movie and likely better than an hour we'll see in any movie for the entire year.

I like this guy though, so here's his non-spoiler review.

I like his videos, but I gotta have it on in the background listening and not watching. Too much hand motions and body jerking, nigga make me nervous.

I believe he's talking about potential insight about the direction they are headed with the MCU. He's saying that they not have wanted that to get out until the general public started to see the movie. I wouldn't say the end credits scenes spoiled anything, but they did pretty much tell you exactly what to expect in the upcoming movies.

You're giving that moron way too much credit.

It was just one more of his "maybe, possibly, might be" shit, that folks like Du eat up.

lol I don't understand your hostility towards dude. He makes speculation videos. He's clear about that, so why is it such a problem to you that he speculates in them. I get that might not be your thing, but all the animosity you have towards the guy makes no sense to me.

I'm going Sunday, with or without anyone. I'm buying my ticket tomorrow, so I can make it official.

Back