Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol I don't understand your hostility towards dude. He makes speculation videos. He's clear about that, so why is it such a problem to you that he speculates in them. I get that might not be your thing, but all the animosity you have towards the guy makes no sense to me.
If Charlie wasn't as popular as he is now more people would love him. It's just the cycle of success.
basically

lol I don't understand your hostility towards dude. He makes speculation videos. He's clear about that, so why is it such a problem to you that he speculates in them. I get that might not be your thing, but all the animosity you have towards the guy makes no sense to me.

No the fuck he isn't.

He labels em as a "breakdown" and 90% of the time he ain't breaking down shit.

There's no animosity, I give Du his wack for posting his shit, call it wack and keep it moving.

i see both sides of it

I stumbled onto charlie probably right at the peak of his following

it made for some nice discussion on things comic related as I'm nowhere as versed as he is and for the longest, i appreciated that part about his videos, BUT, at some point, yes, the lines b/t breakdown and speculation started to blur and it appeared to notice this and started to take advantage of his followings and the chance to pump out even more videos

has anyone won that flash ring giveaway yet??

it's a Du thing....

most of this DC/MCU beef is to spite me....

i got mind control over yall

Well no shit he has the following and has to make a living. If I can get paid 30k a month to make videos plus bonuses for other stuff from other companies or TV shows and studios you fuckin right I'm gonna milk that shit.

So it's cool for him to put out bullshit videos for monetary gain

But I'm hating for criticizing his bullshit videos.

:niggawhat:

So it's cool for him to put out bullshit videos for monetary gain

But I'm hating for criticizing his bullshit videos.

:niggawhat:

Everyone knows what they're getting with the videos and some like them. You're the only one on here acting like he's out here selling a lie. If you don't like the videos don't watch them. Why do you care that he's getting paid from the videos. It's not your money. The more you speak on it, the more you just seem like a hater.

If you don't like the videos don't watch them.

And if you don't like me criticizing em, don't post.

Why do you care that he's getting paid from the videos. It's not your money.

MF I never brought up his money. Sion did.

The more you speak on it, the more you just seem like a hater.

Fuck nigga, you quoted ME. This conversion could've began and end at my response to Freshb post.

Monk: "why are constantly talking bout this, even tho I'm quoting you"

Me:
giphy.gif

And if you don't like me criticizing em, don't post.

MF I never brought up his money. Sion did.

Fuck nigga, you quoted ME. This conversion could've began and end at my response to Freshb post.

Monk: "why are constantly talking bout this, even tho I'm quoting you"

Me:
giphy.gif

I'm not understanding your point. What does me quoting you have to do with me asking why you constantly whine about that dude's videos. If you no me in the least on here, you know I don't give a shit if you argue back and forth with me. I'm speaking about your general need to bitch about that dude and his videos. Seems to me you on some hating shit. Period. It don't matter that you didn't bring up the money. You made a statement as if there was some deep problem with that dude making money of his videos, and it seems like you feel obligated to speak on this fake ass injustice you see.

i think charlie makes great videos...i'm literally sitting here in anticipation of his video about flash last night

Well no shit he has the following and has to make a living. If I can get paid 30k a month to make videos plus bonuses for other stuff from other companies or TV shows and studios you fuckin right I'm gonna milk that shit.
this is one persepective

the other is, i dont have to watch them and i can call bs on them in the event i do if i feel it is misleading people

I'm not understanding your point. What does me quoting you have to do with me asking why you constantly whine about that dude's videos. If you no me in the least on here, you know I don't give a shit if you argue back and forth with me. I'm speaking about your general need to bitch about that dude and his videos. Seems to me you on some hating shit. Period. It don't matter that you didn't bring up the money. You made a statement as if there was some deep problem with that dude making money of his videos, and it seems like you feel obligated to speak on this fake ass injustice you see.

Injustice?!?!

You the one making it bigger than what it is, I'm just having fun shitting on his videos.

Furthermore almost EVERYBODY got shit that get's posted/talked about that they hate

But it's a problem w/ Awesomely Wack?

it's a Du thing....

most of this DC/MCU beef is to spite me....

i got mind control over yall
if we being real, your trolling is what this is all about

my opinion of charlie's videos have nothing to do with my thoughts about you and your trolling

I can separate the two

in other words, you aint moving the needle like that

this is one persepective

the other is, i dont have to watch them and i can call bs on them in the event i do if i feel it is misleading people

Nah, according to Monk you hating on his bread, even tho outta the dozens of Awesomely Wack videos this is the first time his success/money was ever brought up.

And it wasn't even by the "haters"

:js4:

https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/avengers-endgame-pirated-online-china-1203196595/

Disney/Marvel’s “Avengers: Endgame,” poised to be the hugest movie opening in history, has hit piracy networks — two days before its U.S. premiere — with a copy evidently recorded in a Chinese movie theater now circulating online, according to a published report.

Users in China began sharing a 1.2-gigabyte file of “Avengers: Endgame” on peer-to-peer piracy networks sometime between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. China time on Wednesday, piracy-news site TorrentFreak reported. The pirated copy has since spread to English-language torrent networks, according to the report.

However, per TorrentFreak’s report, the quality of the video-cammed pirated copy is particularly bad. “The image flickers constantly throughout,” the site quoted a source as saying. “It’s semi-rotated and is littered throughout with watermarks for a gambling site that spin around the screen.”

The reported piracy of “Avengers: Endgame” comes after its debut Wednesday in China, where it pulled in in more than $100 million and is set to be the biggest Hollywood movie ever in the country. “Avengers: Endgame” is slated to hit theaters in North America on Friday, April 26.

Back