Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm confused. Some people on another site said its disappointing and people will be mad. Shit like this is what makes it hard to resist. lol

Don’t wanna spoil it, obviously, but those people who are disappointed are exactly the people you expect to be disappointed. And their hate is very transparent

Don’t wanna spoil it, obviously, but those people who are disappointed are exactly the people you expect to be disappointed. And their hate is very transparent

Man.........
Now you got me speculating the ending with your comments. Damn!!!!!! I have a feeling I know how it ends with what you just stated. I'm gonna stay out of here until after I see it now.

Lmao

Man.........
Now you got me speculating the ending with your comments. Damn!!!!!! I have a feeling I know how it ends with what you just stated. I'm gonna stay out of here until after I see it now.

Lmao

Honestly, the worst part of the footage is how it makes your mind work. I haven't seen it but I saw a summary of it on YouTube, and I believe it happens in a crucial part of the movie, but everything that was shown seems to be either something we were outfight told would happen or something that was foreshadowed a while ago.

D4S5GHOWkAAc1zK.jpg

I think @Cain has seen it also. He kinda made a comment in another thread about this movie.

That sucks about the info leaking. Infinity War actually made it to the theaters surprisingly without information leaking
I haven't seen it BUT there's a spoiler out there that from what I'm hearing is pretty accurate.

Should be longer for that type of violation
fuck it then

whatever the people want, they get

im down for whatever everyone as a whole decides

I just wanna say, there will be a discussion thread separate from this one made for the thursday/weekend showing. Once monday comes, both threads will be merged. This will give people the chance who have seen it to talk free of spoilers and if anyone hasnt seen it and comes in there, thats on them

fuck it then

whatever the people want, they get

im down for whatever everyone as a whole decides

I just wanna say, there will be a discussion thread separate from this one made for the thursday/weekend showing. Once monday comes, both threads will be merged. This will give people the chance who have seen it to talk free of spoilers and if anyone hasnt seen it and comes in there, thats on them
So why don’t that apply to this thread?

Shit leaking already. Gotta watch out for land mines smh.

What y'all gotta realize is that this is the single biggest movie event in the history of motion pictures. No other studio has ever attempted anything like this ever before; taking 21 movies across 10 years to tell a single story culminating with a final 22nd flick.

There's nothing you can point to that could eclipse this accomplishment unless Stephen King were to release a short series of stories, then adapted to film that were to tie every single story of his to the same universe, and a single overarching story; and that hasn't happened.

People across the planet want to see Endgame badly. There's questions that need to be answered thanks to Infinity War and because of the day and age we're in, leaks are going to be inevitable. Someone is going to try to win internet brownie points by letting a little footage here and there out.

... Unless the leaks are intentional and are meant for misdirection.

I got Friday at 1am. The movie theater is a few blocks from the crib, so get off work go to sleep wake up at 1230 and watch the flick and wake up around 8am.

I'm going to see it the following Sunday. I'm glad that I'm damn near the only comic book fan on my newsfeed because I don't need to see any goofy to put spoilers out in my atmosphere

Back