Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought Mickey Rourke was pretty cool as Whiplash. I just hate the fight he had with War Machine and Iron Man. He was whooping both their asses but they quickly got rid of him in a stupid way and just overall they werent able to show a very cool fight. Rourke did an awesome job making him menacing though and i thought for a villain he had one of the better back story's and a good motivation.

I thought Mickey Rourke was pretty cool as Whiplash. I just hate the fight he had with War Machine and Iron Man. He was whooping both their asses but they quickly got rid of him in a stupid way and just overall they werent able to show a very cool fight. Rourke did an awesome job making him menacing though and i thought for a villain he had one of the better back story's and a good motivation.

I agree with the whip lash fight but the main villian was Justin hammer. I like the iron man movies because I was a big fan of the 95 cartoon and they did a good job with the world building Robert Downey Jr even acted a lot like Tony from the animated series although he didn't have the mullet. Yeah they could've done a better job but they did things like the comics Tony drinkers for example. He still drinks so that hasn't really been dealt with and also Scarletts first appearance as black widow . Lets not forget the intro of the war machine.
Iron man 3 was a big dissapointment hough. I didnt like killian and then theres the whole cliche thing superheromovies do in sequels such as the hero losing his powers or faith in himself in this case it was tony's post traumatic stress from the new york incident and as usual they have to find the hero within. The Mandarin thing didnt throw me off because I learned about it in the ic thread but still they cheated us. They have to use the real Mandarin sometime in the future. Hopefully in an Iron man reboot or a futur3 avengere movie.

2 and 3 or so damn bad bruh.

Agreed. Iron Man's trilogy should have been so much better but the villain was weak and the fight between IM/WM vs Whiplash was ass. Then with IM 3 they took the Extremes story from the comics but they took the Mandarin and bastardized him. *smh* It amazes me the only good movie out of the Iron Man films was the first one.

The best solo trilogy in the MCCU is the Captain America movies imo.

I thought 2 was alright. Not the best in the trilogy. 3 was definitely shitty tho. I love seeing iron man in the avengers or cameos but him and thor overall have a weak trilogy. Both got one good movie.

I think Ironman 3 was only seen as wack by people who know who the Mandarin is. Average moviegoers thought it was ok. I didn't think it was a bad movie, just nothing special. 2 was completely forgettable though.

I agree with the whip lash fight but the main villian was Justin hammer. I like the iron man movies because I was a big fan of the 95 cartoon and they did a good job with the world building Robert Downey Jr even acted a lot like Tony from the animated series although he didn't have the mullet. Yeah they could've done a better job but they did things like the comics Tony drinkers for example. He still drinks so that hasn't really been dealt with and also Scarletts first appearance as black widow . Lets not forget the intro of the war machine.
Iron man 3 was a big dissapointment hough. I didnt like killian and then theres the whole cliche thing superheromovies do in sequels such as the hero losing his powers or faith in himself in this case it was tony's post traumatic stress from the new york incident and as usual they have to find the hero within. The Mandarin thing didnt throw me off because I learned about it in the ic thread but still they cheated us. They have to use the real Mandarin sometime in the future. Hopefully in an Iron man reboot or a futur3 avengere movie.

The problem with Iron Man 2 is that they didn't deep dive into Whiplash as a character and Tony's alcohol problem more. I fully expected Tony to be a raging alcoholic like in the comics but all we got was drunk Tony at a party. Whiplash needed 20-30 minutes more screen time and that last fight needed to be at least 10 minutes of straight up scrappin' with at least a coupla minutes of all three of them out of the suits throwin hands.

Iron Man 3 can't be saved. It was just terrible.

I don't care about any of these round tables with the actors. However, I would give all the money I have to see them doing one of these things with the heroes and have Brolin just randomly come in there handing out slaps.

tenor.gif

inCollage_20190412_230548042.jpg

Got my tickets. Wanted to really go in and see it at the new 270° panoramic theater they opened downtown but they not even showing endgame (they showing shazam. Wild disrespectful)... So Dbox it is.

I was thinking about this yesterday what if if Captain America is dying, although I don’t want this to happen but what if Thanos uses the time stone and goes back to before Cap got the super soldier serum and drains it out of him. And he ages and dies before our eyes. An updated version of this would be kinda ill to see

D54D8057-5413-4A55-8743-17752170DD08.gif

I was thinking about this yesterday what if if Captain America is dying, although I don’t want this to happen but what if Thanos uses the time stone and goes back to before Cap got the super soldier serum and drains it out of him. And he ages and dies before our eyes. An updated version of this would be kinda ill to see

View attachment 125771
That would be dark as fuck, lol.

Rumor I heard... was that they did all that hyping of Captain Marvel to build her up to be so powerful, which made all the fanboys, MAGAts and woman haters mad...

So it would hit hard when Thanos wash her early on in the movie.

If true... that’s what I had figured out long time ago. Had all these white boys mad, ready to boycott Marvel for nothin lol

Rumor I heard... was that they did all that hyping of Captain Marvel to build her up to be so powerful, which made all the fanboys, MAGAts and woman haters mad...

So it would hit hard when Thanos wash her early on in the movie.

If true... that’s what I had figured out long time ago. Had all these white boys mad, ready to boycott Marvel for nothin lol

All signs are pointing to her getting washed lol.

My only problem with that theory is that they kinda already did that in the first Avengers. Wouldn't make too much sense to beat her ass just to showcase how powerful Thanos is.. they already did that when he fucked up Thor and the Hulk by himself lol

Even if she does lose they won't be able to beat Thanos without her. If Thanos is gonna lose it's definitely gonna be a team effort.

It would make things extremely interesting tho if they have a completely new villain emerge.

To me, it would be stupid if there was a new villain, unless it's a deal like in the IG comics where Thanos loses the gauntlet to Nebula and then has to team up with the good guys to beat her because she's a bigger threat.

I'm learning through youtube videos is that the worse thing about captain marvel is how they portelrayed Monica rambeau and how captin marvel is this great whie hype that she is inspired by. The few comics i read when she was ms marvel i van hardly rekember. She left no impression she was just there. How dkd she get hyped up to be the most powerful hero in the mcu?

Back