Welcome To aBlackWeb

James Cameron has always been more about the visuals and presenting his films in a way you've never seen before. Which he absolutely did with Avatar.

Put some respek on it please.

Avatar wasn't bad, per se. The problem was that it was basically a story that's been told a 100 times put in modern 3D. That's why it made so much money. It wasn't because it was a great movie. It was because it was the jumping off point for the new 3D that's basically still going even now.

Aside from that, I believe Endgame has actually surpassed Avatar's initial run. Avatar only continues to be #1 because it was released twice.

tumblr_psu7anaD501tctq75o4_400.gif
tumblr_psu7anaD501tctq75o3_400.gif

tumblr_psu7anaD501tctq75o2_400.gif
tumblr_psu7anaD501tctq75o1_400.gif

Watching endgame again right now.

Why do they all talk in battle like they wearing bluetooth headsets and shit?

lol It seems like Marvel wants Endgame to take that spot from Avatar as much as the fans. They are re-releasing it.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/0...atrical-re-release-extra-footage-kevin-feige/

I don't really like the timing of this to be honest. I mean I'm not against releasing it again, but it's still in theatres now. Why would you re-release it while it's still that fresh?

On the other hand, Spiderman is coming out and it carries on from Endgame, so it might be smart timing after all.

lol It seems like Marvel wants Endgame to take that spot from Avatar as much as the fans. They are re-releasing it.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/0...atrical-re-release-extra-footage-kevin-feige/

I don't really like the timing of this to be honest. I mean I'm not against releasing it again, but it's still in theatres now. Why would you re-release it while it's still that fresh?

On the other hand, Spiderman is coming out and it carries on from Endgame, so it might be smart timing after all.

I had a feeling this was coming.

Only extra footage I'd pay to see is more battle footage.

I ain't ready to go back to the movies for 30 more minutes of back to the Future fan fiction...

But 30 more minutes of action..... Yea, I'm on that

I ain't ready to go back to the movies for 30 more minutes of back to the Future fan fiction...

Agreed.

Based on what Charlie pointed out, there doesn't seem to be much more action to be added. The final battle was longer, but not because there was more fighting. They cut a lot of the character interaction that took place when everyone arrived on the scene. I think some of that could be good, but yeah 30 minutes of reminiscing in the middle of a war wouldn't be cool.

Back