Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought it was just a general pic of everyone at first glance, but it's actually only the people who survive. lol

And lol @ Sam L like "If I have to choose one Aunt Mae to fuck..."

^This why you know who be in his feelings

Wasn't nobody doing that for Aquaman or Shazam

:hahaha:

The chances of DC pulling off something like this, on this scale, that gets even a fraction of this reaction is slim to none.

Marvel coulda pulled out Ghost Rider, Daredevil, and Punisher in that scene and niggas woulda still cheered.

Cuz marvel fans scream like teenagers??

You right

Nah, it's called joy & jubilation.

I know you DC fans have no clue what that looks like, so I thought I'd show.

tenor.gif

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottm...orce-awakens-james-cameron-disney-box-office/

Box Office: 'Avengers: Endgame' Probably Won't Top 'Avatar,' And That's Good For Disney

As initially predicted/presumed, the competition (Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, Aladdin, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, etc.) was too much for Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame. With a $7.8 million domestic weekend (-55% from last weekend) and $8.6 million overseas for a $16.4 million global frame, the MCU sequel has earned an absurd $815.5 million domestic, $1.8977 billion overseas and $2.7132 billion worldwide. That’s a ridiculous total by every measure except for one. Barring a re-release or a miracle, it won’t dethrone Avatar as the biggest grosser overseas ($2.029 billion) or worldwide ($2.788 billion).

Back