Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit always irked me as a kid. When they are no buildings around, WTF is Spider-Man swinging from?

Damn it, why'd you do that?

Waits for Du to come in like:

giphy.gif

Off of hype alone. 3D carried that trash ass movie. Tried to launch 3D tv’s off of it. My dad had one. I can’t tell you the last time I’ve ever see it play on regular tv because without the visuals it’s a basic rehashed story with a trash main character. It’s about to get unseated next weekend

Endgame is much better. Still not the greatest even though the numbers will say it is. Not even the best movie in the MCU

This was their reason for rereleasing Avatar.

On August 27, return to Pandora and re-experience James Cameron’s History-Making Epic film, with more than Eight Minutes of Never Before Seen Footage- exclusively in Digital 3D and IMAX® 3D. Since - and largely as of result of - AVATAR’s release last December, the number of available digital 3D screens has exploded, and moviegoers who missed experiencing the film in 3D, as well as fans that want to return to Pandora again, will now have that opportunity.

Why did they hate white people so much in this movie? Iron man dies, capt america fucks off and passes his torch to falcon, and Thor becomes fat, depressed, plays fortnite, and gifts his entire people to a random black woman.

But Avatar did the same exact fucking thing. So what’s your point?
It’s not even the same. They re-released so people could actually view in its intended format. It nothing like how marvel is trying so hard to get that #1 spot or the beta fans that are buying tickets over and over again to aid in their crusade

It’s not even the same. They re-released so people could actually view in its intended format. It nothing like how marvel is trying so hard to get that #1 spot or the beta fans that are buying tickets over and over again to aid in their crusade
This was their reason for rereleasing Avatar.

On August 27, return to Pandora and re-experience James Cameron’s History-Making Epic film, with more than Eight Minutes of Never Before Seen Footage- exclusively in Digital 3D and IMAX® 3D. Since - and largely as of result of - AVATAR’s release last December, the number of available digital 3D screens has exploded, and moviegoers who missed experiencing the film in 3D, as well as fans that want to return to Pandora again, will now have that opportunity.
Yeah ok buddy

Back