Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers 5 (May 1, 2026)

After Secret Wars just reboot. Cast new actors and this time they’ll have every character to work with unlike last time. They’re running on fumes now.
I don't even think Marvel is running on fumes, it's just that after Phase 3.....they haven't given us hardly anything we wanted yet. Outside of No Way Home, Dr Strange 2 and Guardians, there really wasn't much on people's list. Black Panther 2 would have been on it if Chad hadn't of passed away. Meanwhile Blade, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Deadpool still hasn't come out yet. Instead we got a bunch of heavily female slanted shows of C-List characters

I don't even think Marvel is running on fumes, it's just that after Phase 3.....they haven't given us hardly anything we wanted yet. Outside of No Way Home, Dr Strange 2 and Guardians, there really wasn't much on people's list. Black Panther 2 would have been on it if Chad hadn't of passed away. Meanwhile Blade, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Deadpool still hasn't come out yet. Instead we got a bunch of heavily female slanted shows of C-List characters
The quality is down overall.

At least they're still referring to it as Kang Dynasty instead of untitled Avengers film so maybe they're not pivoting

DanielRPK

Here is what I know.

Kang Dynasty was set to film in March in the UK

Waldron been hired in November to write a new draft. At that time Majors was still attached so the script was still very much about Kang. The idea of bringing Waldron in was to finish what he started with Loki.

Despite rumors there was no plan to replace Kang with Doom as the main villain. At best he would be another villain in the Avengers films.

If Majors been found unguilty they would have kept him, bad press or not. But they were left with no choice. So for now the 5th Avengers movie is no longer called Kang Dynasty (but they could change it back)

Right now Marvel is considering their next steps. They haven't decided what to do yet. A final decision will be made soon as they'll have to tell Waldron if he should rewrite his script from scratch or keep it as is.

Just move on as planned. No one cares about the off screen stuff. People will still go see the movie. If they recast or whatever I will not see it in theaters. This cancel culture shit is stupid and the audience for these movies are not going to boycott.

Marvel didn't fire Jeff Loveness from The Kang Dynasty because they are moving from Kang. Kang is still very much involved. They fired him because Ant-Man 3 bombed. His original vision was every character that was the lead in a Marvel project during the Multiverse Saga except Thor would have been in it. More grounded and less Multiverse except the concept of Kang Variants coming to Earth to fight The Avengers.

My understanding is that Waldron's vision is somewhat similar but involve the multiverse more. But they still want the Multiverse heroes to have a bigger role in Secret Wars.

They are still in the early stages with finding the new Kang. It's gonna take a few months. There are names they are interested in like the one I mentioned but there is still time for them to search.

Back