Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers 5 (May 1, 2026)

they can just bring them back form another universe, so how meaningful are the deaths really?
The deaths in Infinity War were meaningful and anyone who had read The Infinity Gauntlet knew they would be back. Yet there was a deadly silence and tears being shed in the theater I was at when the heroes turned into dust

The deaths in Infinity War were meaningful and anyone who had read The Infinity Gauntlet knew they would be back. Yet there was a deadly silence and tears being shed in the theater I was at when the heroes turned into dust
i donā€™t read the comics

they were meaningful sure, but they were all brought back. and if you keep pulling that same trick over and over, itā€™s the law of diminishing returns

the stakes wonā€™t seem so high because prominent deaths can essentially be undone

they were meaningful sure, but they were all brought back. and if you keep pulling that same trick over and over, itā€™s the law of diminishing returns

the stakes wonā€™t seem so high because prominent deaths can essentially be undone
Hate to disappoint you then cause that's basically all comics more or less

No one ever really stays dead

And if this is your source material, then you gotta accept what comes with it

They donā€™t have infinity stones anymore

Kang Dynasty was a book

710jgPgQluL.jpg

Damn. That looks dope af

For a second I thought that was homelandsf standing next time she-hulk
The god butcher saga was also a book and look how that turned out. I'm still mad taika wItiti should be tarred and feathered for that bullshit.
God, I'm such a bitch. That was rhetorical don't cosign me.

Hate to disappoint you then cause that's basically all comics more or less

No one ever really stays dead

And if this is your source material, then you gotta accept what comes with it
Always thought that was simply because it's different writers doing different comic book versions of the character. Writers have killed off the character and brought them back?

Smh, this is the guy writing Kang Dynasty.

Loveness got in better spirits after he decided to attend a public screening of ā€œQuantumaniaā€ after the negative reviews came out. The screenwriter listened as audience members laughed at many of the jokes he added to the script.

ā€œIā€™m like, ā€˜Goddamn! No, [the reviews] are wrong! Iā€™m right! MODOK is great!ā€™ā€ he said of watching the film on opening weekend.

:hahaha:

Back