Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers 5 (May 1, 2026)

Safe to assume it had to do with how Quantumania was received

Was Quantumania really that bad? I'm going to check it out this weekend.

The MCU been struggling a bit behind the scenes. Just let them give us a couple good X-men movies and a good Silver Surfer/Galactus movie and I'll be good.

The MCU been struggling a bit behind the scenes. Just let them give us a couple good X-men movies and a good Silver Surfer/Galactus movie and I'll be good.
From what I remember it was some mid. Couldn't keep my attention.

It over sold and under delivered

SMH. They might as well let Deadpool 3 reset the universe. Take a real break and come up with a real plan with F4 being the start of a new saga.

I need to rewatch Deadpool 2 I guess. Ugh

I forgot what that movie sets up in terms of how he'll be able to essentially reset everything

SMH. They might as well let Deadpool 3 reset the universe. Take a real break and come up with a real plan with F4 being the start of a new saga.
I rather Marvel finish up the Multiverse Saga (even if they cut it short) and then actually come up with a REAL DIRECTION as to where they want to go. Tbh, they could low key turn Avengers: Secret Wars into A vs X type shit and probably reboot with Fantastic Four, X-Men, Spider-Man, and a rebooted Iron Man & Captain America movies.

Tbh, the stuff that Kevin Feige got going forward down the pipeline like Thunderbolts, Young Avengers, and the Blade reboot (which sounds like shit) might not go so well. People just shitted The Marvels so idk...

After Secret Wars just reboot. Cast new actors and this time they’ll have every character to work with unlike last time. They’re running on fumes now.

Back