Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are the numbers a reflection that the general public treated it like an Ant-Man film? Did Ant-Man 2 get a bump because it came after Infinity War?

3rd MCU movie in the row where the new release made less than the previous installment. I expect that trend to continue with GoTG 3 and CM2.

Just saw this

I really don't have the words to describe what I just saw but this felt like two or three movies in one

Not sure why modok was in this. Like he legit didn't serve any purpose.

I actually liked the humor sprinkled throughout

It felt like some much needed context may have been left on the cutting room floor. I thought Majors nailed Kang.

For some reason, I was really interested in what happened to the ants and I'm not sure if that's a good thing

I guess overall, the movie didn't suck but the marketing and PR team definitely pulled a bait and switch imo

I don't even know how to rate this. Maybe a 6? IDK

Just saw this

I really don't have the words to describe what I just saw but this felt like two or three movies in one

It felt like some much needed context may have been left on the cutting room floor. I thought Majors nailed Kang.

For some reason, I was really interested in what happened to the ants and I'm not sure if that's a good thing

I guess overall, the movie didn't suck but the marketing and PR team definitely pulled a bait and switch imo

Where do you think the bait n switch was?

Where do you think the bait n switch was?
Presenting Kang to be a bigger threat than he actually was.. Or rather this variant

Again, I think majors killed the role but it gave me serious iron man 3 mandalorian vibes.

Like when shit was getting kinda real, his mannerisms went from this dude who was a badass to him being... Scared?

Like I know he is a man and not a mutant but for most of the movie, he was giving off huge immortal energy but he was acting real mortal down the stretch. I don't think I'm explaining my pov right but I loved the hand 2 hand combat at the end. He was giving Scott the beats.

I would've preferred more of that in the final act but I also get it was because his tech was damaged.

Presenting Kang to be a bigger threat than he actually was.. Or rather this variant

Again, I think majors killed the role but it gave me serious iron man 3 mandalorian vibes.

Like when shit was getting kinda real, his mannerisms went from this dude who was a badass to him being... Scared?

Like I know he is a man and not a mutant but for most of the movie, he was giving off huge immortal energy but he was acting real mortal down the stretch. I don't think I'm explaining my pov right but I loved the hand 2 hand combat at the end. He was giving Scott the beats.

I would've preferred more of that in the final act but I also get it was because his tech was damaged.

hmm I didnt really pick up scared.. more desperation than anything.

lol @ Iron Man 3 Madalorian vibes

But yeah im sure he'll present a bigger threat once he's back at full power

hmm I didnt really pick up scared.. more desperation than anything.

lol @ Iron Man 3 Madalorian vibes

But yeah im sure he'll present a bigger threat once he's back at full power
Maybe

Cause he was calm and in control for most of his screen time then it just did a 180

Give me my flowers. I’ve been right about everything.
sure thing buddy
iu

Just saw this

Modok was supposed to be the main villain, but suits forced reshoots and made Kang it. You right though, the writing and story is garbage. The daughter was pointless.

Back