Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just rented it.

This is literally the worst movie in the MCU. To even compare it to any other comic book movie that came out this year is an insult to comic adaptations everywhere.

Last edited:
Worse than IM2 or Thor 2 or most of the DCEU? Nah bruh.
I would watch Dark World twice before having to watch this shit again.

The acting was so over the top hacky, the writing was the most contrived piece of drivel I've heard at last all year, and conceptually it was a nosedive from the first film. And the giant ants looked like shit.

For the 50 Captain America: Civil War references they made, I had to keep reminding myself that this movie exists in the same world as Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, and The Incredible Hulk. Stylistically it was a live action cartoon.

So much of it wasn't even earned on the back of the first Ant Man film. T. I. and the crew with their fictious company going through some fictious business problems didn't pay off. The ugly antagonist with the forehead and his unfunny henchmen making bad jokes, the truth serum gag that fell flat the moment they set it up, the daughter who talks a way no child or adult for that matter ever talks...

I even had to remind myself that this bumbling FBI is the same FBI, theoretically, that took down Fisk in Daredevil Season 2. If Fisk had these idiots watching him, all he'd have to do was tell the guy his shoe was untied and he'd escape a free man.

I really hope Marvel dedicates their resources to any movie other than an Ant Man 3.

I feel like there was at least a decent movie that could have been made instead of this mess.

It's like they watched alot of comedies and a few other superhero films , and learned all the wrong lessons.

I feel like there was at least a decent movie that could have been made instead of this mess.

It's like they watched alot of comedies and a few other superhero films , and learned all the wrong lessons.
I have a rebuttal I'll drop later

97bfdc0d79ed810dd1571c05b968f65a.jpg
In this argument people tend to gloss over the fact that superman didnt cause most of the damage and it wasn't just an invasion the whole earth was being terraformed by an alien engine on two opposite poles. If anything the damage and casualties should have been far worse than that.

For the 50 Captain America: Civil War references they made, I had to keep reminding myself that this movie exists in the same world as Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, and The Incredible Hulk. Stylistically it was a live action cartoon.

And you think Ant-Man and the Wasp is trash........

tenor.gif

...Most MF either forgot or don't even know that shit is part of the MCU.

And you think Ant-Man and the Wasp is trash........

tenor.gif

...Most MF either forgot or don't even know that shit is part of the MCU.
And let me guess, you think it has nothing to do with the fact that it's been virtually buried by Marvel from the recasting to the redesign of the Hulk to abandoning blatant story threads about Abomination, the Leader, and Betsy Ross.

And let me guess, you think it has nothing to do with the fact that it's been virtually buried by Marvel from the recasting to the redesign of the Hulk to abandoning blatant story threads about Abomination, the Leader, and Betsy Ross.

I think at some point they'll circle back around to The Leader.

U no sign me Chi..fam I tried 5 times to watch that movie from start to finish. The best moments was his security homies. The rest was.....it just wasnt a good movie.

Back