Welcome To aBlackWeb

i think the reason there isnt much discussion on this is b/c it wasnt a direct tie in to IW

even the post credit scene was kinda just a ham fisted way for them to include the events of this movie into IW

as a standalone film, to me, it still checks all the boxes as another good film in the MCU

I think the post credit scene was more than just a ham fisted way to include the events to infinity war.

Janet Van Dyne talking about staying away from the time pockets or whatever in the area Scott Lang is stuck in is very important to the Next Avengers movie.

yea SHIELD coming off very KKKish or something lol

i dont know the word im trying to say, but they've been at the root of a buncha shit wrong in the MCU
You gotta remember Hydra infiltrated Shield and created a hybrid of two for a loooonnnnggg time

All the wrong shit wrong with Shield was Hydra doing

Pretty solid movie. Ghost was such a nuisance, like can she fuck off already so they can bring back Janet lol. I get why she’s doing it but still. That mid credit scene was crazy. The post credit scene was unfunny but it was supposed to “lighten the mood”

Pretty solid movie. Ghost was such a nuisance, like can she fuck off already so they can bring back Janet lol. I get why she’s doing it but still. That mid credit scene was crazy. The post credit scene was unfunny but it was supposed to “lighten the mood”

lol It didn't even do that well considering the emergency broadcast on the TV reminded everyone that shit is real right now.

It was aight... thought it would be better... wasn't impressed by Ghost... the twins were doing that phasing shit back in Matrix Reloaded... and did her story/acting remind anyone else of Scarlett Witch?

Film needed more Michael Pena truth serum scenes...

I saw this cuz wasn't nothing else out I wanted to see at the time...didn't see the first one but it didn't really matter.

Ehhh...it was ok I guess. Decent. Not bad, not a fave.

I saw this cuz wasn't nothing else out I wanted to see at the time...didn't see the first one but it didn't really matter.

Ehhh...it was ok I guess. Decent. Not bad, not a fave.
i think what kinda took some of the steam from this is that it wasnt a direct tie to the events of IW until the post credit scene

so in the timeline, this happened i think concurrently with IW

That aint saying much though
ehhh

i think it says, they have a role within the MCU thats not force fed to us. They have done a good job of establishing these characters in their own films and it just adds to the experience when you see the characters from these films get into the mix into the larger MCU films

ehhh

i think it says, they have a role within the MCU thats not force fed to us. They have done a good job of establishing these characters in their own films and it just adds to the experience when you see the characters from these films get into the mix into the larger MCU films
I didnt say I hated the movie. It just meh. I'll probably never watch either again.
I understand what your saying though

I enjoyed it the only DC joint i seen was Man of Steel which was fire.. i really dont have a desire to see any other DC film they just look wack..

tumblr_pfy6cvYgMN1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

tumblr_pfy6cvYgMN1sc0ffqo2_540.gif

tumblr_pfy6cvYgMN1sc0ffqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pfy6cvYgMN1sc0ffqo4_540.gif

tumblr_pfy6cvYgMN1sc0ffqo5_540.gif

Back