Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mans gotta stay on brand after getting nominated in that ABW thread. Now he held hostage to his own gimmick

This movie hasn’t even started filming yet and he already mad about the casting. You woulda been fake outraged regardless cause that’s the appearance you chose. Hoe ass

David Diggs as Ben Grimm/The Thing is ASS. It’s no gimmick. That’s a bad decision. I see bad force comedy, it’s gonna be Drax all over. The OG movie lineup is better than this. So yeah nigga, I’m not feeling none of this shit. I can type that on a public forum. So again, get off my dick.

You sayin a whole lotta nothin right now & you’re in your feelings cause Niggas pulled your card cause you hostage bro bro

You not getting another nomination you don’t have to work this hard. Ironically this isn’t even an official cast yet. So again, you doin all this blabberin over nothin…. Cause you a hoe ass

Lol @ that’s what I thought. It’s nothing to have, I already gave my opinion you fuckin doof. Again you came in here on my dick, not to give your own opinion. But commenting on my shit. Niggas get one good movie in 3 years and think they back.

You have a hot take based off a rumor
Said nothin of any importance to help your hot take. And you mad cause your schtick is transparent. Has nothin to do with GOTG or anything else. And have resort to typical dick jokes. You done bro keep embarrassing yourself
:hov1:

Come get another man to fight your battles you lost playa 😂 that Nigga ain’t gon save you he don’t care. Go hit the grill and beat it bozo

Margot Robbie is spot-on, but idk about the rest of that cast. I'd have to see them all in costume before making a decision

I dunno why you gave me the thumbs down @Infamous114 it’s true. Every movie that’s came out has ranged from average to ass water. To me it would be better served as a show on Disney+ instead of a movie but they won’t do anything that fuckin smart.

I disagree that it's a cursed IP. Just cause Fox couldn't produce a good F4 film doesn't mean it'll be the same for Disney. Going to give Marvel Studios a chance to see if they can move the IP in the right direction.

I disagree that it's a cursed IP. Just cause Fox couldn't produce a good F4 film doesn't mean it'll be the same for Disney. Going to give Marvel Studios a chance to see if they can get the IP in the right direction.

We’ll see. One would think Disney couldn’t do any worse.

Come get another man to fight your battles you lost playa 😂 that Nigga ain’t gon save you he don’t care. Go hit the grill and beat it bozo

“What's up niggas, hey yo, I know you ain't talking 'bout me dog. You, what? You been on my dick nigga, you love my style, nigga”

Lol, lost what? I don’t get some of you niggas. How much to change my name to DOOM BAYLESS? Niggas hate/watch my posts. It’s a ignore button a reason, use it. But you can’t.

I promise you I would never go in thread and comment on what you post. You know why, cause I don’t give a fuck about what you do on here, dog. Try it sometimes.

Last edited:
“What's up niggas, hey yo, I know you ain't talking 'bout me dog. You, what? You been on my dick nigga, you love my style, nigga”

Lol, lost what? I don’t get some of you niggas. How much to change my name to DOOM BAYLESS? Niggas hate/watch my posts. It’s a ignore button a reason, use it. But you can’t.

I promise you I would never go in thread and comment on what you post. You know why, cause I don’t give a fuck about what you do on here, dog. Try it sometimes.
Nigga already proved himself to be a hypocrite by doing exactly what he claimed he wouldn’t do. If you don’t care stop quoting me and run along

Who would y’all have wanted to see? If y’all could fantasy cast them…. Def wanna see somethin
I don't have as much of a vested interest as others so I don't really care. I'm more excited about their son Franklin being in the MCU and how MCU displays how ridiculously powerful he is lol

Back