Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think I've seen him in anything as a villain or just an antihero. He's a good actor though so I'd be interested to see it

Obviously, people are very excited to know when you're going to announce casting, so when do you think fans are going to find out information?

SHAKMAN: Hard to say. Like I said, we're in the middle of a SAG strike, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get a great deal really soon and we can go back. Then, once that's resolved, there'll be a plan at that point, but I can't say too much. There will be an announcement at some point! I know that the internet is very excited to find out, and I'm excited to share it. I just can't do it yet.

thought they would go with someone younger but im not mad either way. If they were gonna go with someone older why not just keep Krasinski

I like Krasinski but I'm not mad at that option at all. So is it time to end Mandolorian? I'd say so. Last season was lacking.

I like Krasinski but I'm not mad at that option at all. So is it time to end Mandolorian? I'd say so. Last season was lacking.

I thought I read something recently that said he would only be doing the voice work on the next season of Mando and not there physically so I think both might be able to work

Back