Welcome To aBlackWeb

:huh2: .........

MV5BMTk0OTMyMDA0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzY5NTkzNTE@._V1_.jpg

51hnXi54OcL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

^..........like that
Did you watch the last Doctor Strange movie? That's why I question how it's possible

The MULTIVERSE of Madness? Why would one version of Reed Richards dying mean a new actor was needed?
Appreciate the explanation at least. See that opens up a lot of mess IMO. If they do it that way then no one can die in the MCU

Also does everyone version of a person have the same abilities?

We saw Loki's that didn't look the same. There are different Kang's but they kind of look the same

Would all Reed Richards even have his abilities? Seemed like one version of Wanda was more powerful than the other unless that was because of the book? Also the impression I got was that one Kang seemed more powerful than the others

Appreciate the explanation at least. See that opens up a lot of mess IMO. If they do it that way then no one can die in the MCU

Also does everyone version of a person have the same abilities?

We saw Loki's that didn't look the same. There are different Kang's but they kind of look the same

Would all Reed Richards even have his abilities? Seemed like one version of Wanda was more powerful than the other unless that was because of the book? Also the impression I got was that one Kang seemed more powerful than the others
Things vary from universe to universe for a bunch of reasons. Some universes are created from a deviation of a timeline so some differences may be more subtle ("What If?" demonstrated possibilities).

In many of those cases a character may have the same abilities, sometimes they don't. There may be a timeline or universe where Reed doesn't take that trip to space. Or the cosmic rays give him a different power. Hell, one version of Reed can have Downs Syndrome and be experimented on for different reasons.

I do agree that multiversal elements make things shaky (Many versions of Wanda, only one Scarlet Witch). As far as Kang, the version we saw in Antman 3 was exiled to the Quantam Realm by the others (not sure how difficult that was) because of his ambitions and how he used his knowledge of time. The others probably share that knowledge but not his ambition of killing Avengers and such)

Hey man get a cac from Brooklyn or someone that can play the part and keep it pushing man.
Enough with the bullshit.
Mila Kunis, Daveed diigs...tf are we doing?

If they put the thing in a gat damn dress and call him they we boycotting

I’m so confused. When it was reported that Meg Family Guy was bout to be The Thing, the concern was understood.

Idk who this guy is but AT LEAST it’s a dude possibly playing a character whose always been a guy. And y’all still mad
:niggawhat:

Back