Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel’s Spider-Man 2

Miles and silk in spiderman 3

Peter will probably be there briefly or he’s going to die, Which I’m here for

I just hope they switch up the format for this game

Hope MJ dies too because I didn’t like what they did with her character in this game despite her missions being much better

I found the Venom Brutes to be the hardest thing to deal with in this game. Harder than any bosses

Had 2 of them pop out during one of them basic crime side quests and just said fuck it… innocent bystanders are on their own
Trying to fight Venom at the end is absolutely ridiculous. Then fighting the symbiotes horde is absolutely ridiculous. If Carnage is involved in Spider-Man 3 he's going to be a serious fuckin problem and worse than Venom.

I wish somebody would have warned me not to bother finding all those goddamn spider bots.
The min the drone chase turned into do them all over the city I peeped what the game was doing and never did side stuff outside of flame missions and sandman stuff (which wasn’t worth it)

Insomniac got hacked and their plans were leaked along with Wolverine alpha footage. Nothing really a spoiler but for those that want to know.

Venom 2025
Wolverine 2026
X-Men 2030

Insomniac got hacked and their plans were leaked along with Wolverine alpha footage. Nothing really a spoiler but for those that want to know.

Venom 2025
Wolverine 2026
X-Men 2030
That Wolverine footage looked good, even for how early it is in development.

Got my son a PS5 and this game.
He just beat it a few mins ago.
I was clownin him because he played it on the easiest setting. Telling me he was speed running. Boy wtf you know about that? Lol. He just didn't wanna die.

He's 7 btw.

:hahaha:

Back