Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel’s Spider-Man 2

Oh yeah Am I the only person who felt like the game was dragging once we got to venom?

I also feel like the game took too long to venom

At first I was like damn when we gonna get venom but I ended up appreciating the buildup to it.

Never remembered venom being that powerful to take over the whole damn city like that tho

At first I was like damn when we gonna get venom but I ended up appreciating the buildup to it.

Never remembered venom being that powerful to take over the whole damn city like that tho
Like everything that had to do with kraven felt seamless but once it was venom time the game just felt like we were in the endgame

Which is cool but idk it felt weird and liked it dragged at points (like the scream part)

How many copies do you have???

I would delete it from the PS5, disconnect from the Internet then reinstall the game.

I preordered on Amazon awhile back and it didn't arrive until Tuesday. I went to EB Games last Saturday and picked up a copy (I was going to return the Amazon copy) but it wasn't working. I put in the one I got from Amazon and it downloaded fine. I'll return the EB Games copy tomorrow.

Back