Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o2_400.gif
tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o4_400.gif
tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o1_400.gif

tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o3_400.gif
tumblr_pcry3bsCxt1qhtpi8o5_400.gif

So I started watching this on Netflix last night

Is it me or that very beginning of the movie where they show thanos ship wasn't in the theatrical release?

And du is definitely trolling. The first 10 min of this movie shits on practically all the DC offerings up to this point sans aquaman because I haven't seen it to compare

You mean when you see Thanos ship blasting at Thors ship? Cause I remember seeing that in the theater
Damn ok

Brah I was in that bitch from the trailers and don't remember seeing that

It started with edris on the ground with thanos walking by

The first 10 min of this movie shits on practically all the DC offerings up to this point
It's a good movie but this is over kill

Baffkeck ripping thru the warehouse goons ala Arkham city>>>>>supes and zed tearing thru metropolis on some dbz shit >>>>>ww advancing no man's land>>>>>hulk catching the beats

Facts

You want this hill?

Remember you mentioned me first. You can't claim trolling when you called me out

Saw this last night again on netflix

Still just as potent

This is one you can keep watching years later

On 2nd watch I coulda done without the wakandan army vs Thanos' army

Shoulda just had the heroes face off vs the children in 4 v 1 matchups or w/e

Wakanda has all the technology and they fought like it was the battle of Big Horn.

Bring out the advance machines and shit. That’s the only scene that had me kinda titled.

Wakanda has all the technology and they fought like it was the battle of Big Horn.

Bring out the advance machines and shit. That’s the only scene that had me kinda titled.

This is one of the complaints about IW that baffles me. People do realize that the people of Wakanda were not in the city right? It was just empty land and buildings. The ships and tech were protecting the people. That said, it's not like the Wakandans were just spear chuckers. They put up energy shields and shot lasers against a bunch of marauding beasts.

This is one of the complaints about IW that baffles me. People do realize that the people of Wakanda were not in the city right? It was just empty land and buildings. The ships and tech were protecting the people. That said, it's not like the Wakandans were just spear chuckers. They put up energy shields and shot lasers against a bunch of marauding beasts.

Protecting the ppl?

If they don’t stop them and Thanos come and get the stone 50% of them ppl are dead.

So they didn’t protect the ppl at all not even a little bit. You don’t hide your guns when a nigga that’s trying to murk half the universe coming through

Hard to be a king when you’re a good man.

Shit wouldn’t have happen under T’Chaka

Protecting the ppl?

If they don’t stop them and Thanos come and get the stone 50% of them ppl are dead.

So they didn’t protect the ppl at all not even a little bit. You don’t hide your guns when a nigga that’s trying to murk half the universe coming through

tenor.gif

Protecting the ppl?

They had a plan bruh. They weren't trying to defeat Thanos or the Black Order. They were only trying to give Shuri time safely extract the stone from Vision. If they couldn't accomplish that, they were going to destroy the stone and Vision with it. They didn't need all the city's firepower to do that. They were relying on the shield.

Their plan was decent, they just didn't know about Ebony Maw.

They had a plan bruh. They weren't trying to defeat Thanos or the Black Order. They were only trying to give Shuri time safely extract the stone from Vision. If they couldn't accomplish that, they were going to destroy the stone and Vision with it. They didn't need all the city's firepower to do that. They were relying on the shield.

Their plan was decent, they just didn't know about Ebony Maw.

What ebony maw had to do with that shitty plan?

What ebony maw had to do with that shitty plan?

Ebony Maw was the one that interrupted Shuri's work. Maybe you didn't notice, but the good guys killed the other Black Order members and held back the outriders. The plan failed because Maw got to Vision and delayed the destruction of the stone until Thanos got there.

Back