Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought maw was the one who tried to get the time stone from strange?

Who was that then

This nigga wasn’t in Wakanda

ebony-maw-infinity-war-trailer2.jpg

can yall stop mentioming my name if yall don't want my fury

The religious undertones were dope in this movie,before Thanos killed Loki he told him "you'll never be

a God",when Strange asked Quill "what master do you serve ? "Quill said "what do you want me to say

Jesus" . And the theory I read yesterday: Someone said there is SIX infinity stones because God took SIX

days to create earth,Strange asked Thanos what are you gonna do after you erase half of existence and

he said "I finally rest and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe". On the 7th day God rested and at the

end of the movie Thanos rests at his farm. ALSO when he spoke to Gamora in the Soul Stone he was

walking on water.

Isn’t there a 7th Infinity Stone? Wonder if they’ll incorporate it.

Yeah, it's called the Ego stone. Basically, all the stones are remnants of a cosmic being that came into existence just after the Big Bang. The Ego stone holds her consciousness.

I doubt they'll use that though. It hasn't even been used much in the comics.

The religious undertones were dope in this movie,before Thanos killed Loki he told him "you'll never be

a God",when Strange asked Quill "what master do you serve ? "Quill said "what do you want me to say

Jesus" . And the theory I read yesterday: Someone said there is SIX infinity stones because God took SIX

days to create earth,Strange asked Thanos what are you gonna do after you erase half of existence and

he said "I finally rest and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe". On the 7th day God rested and at the

end of the movie Thanos rests at his farm. ALSO when he spoke to Gamora in the Soul Stone he was

walking on water.
this is a horrible glow

Fresh, I'ma bout to remove it so you can just do the name glow like you originally wanted. This ain't it

Watching this now on Netflix

When they go to knowhere, gamora stabbed thanos in the heart. I wonder if that was a hint

@Goldie

I'll send you $3M if you can watch this and not laugh at least once

This shit funny

walking on water.

1546986899074.jpg

Can't read none of that shit.

I notice after watching it again

When Thanos is the farm, he has his armor already on the scarecrow. So the trailer for part2 is extra meh

Back