Welcome To aBlackWeb

he probably talking about when they would show the gauntlet with only like 2 stones so that you couldnt tell when he had them all or if he was gonna get all of them in this movie

Sooo... they should've shown that Thanos succeeded in his mission to get all the Stones in the trailer. :niggawhat:

Plus I think everybody knew, even b4 the movie came out, that he was gonna get all the stones.

Sooo... they should've shown that Thanos succeeded in his mission to get all the Stones in the trailer. :niggawhat:

Plus I think everybody knew, even b4 the movie came out, that he was gonna get all the stones.

i think a lot of people honestly didnt know

i mean, you know the movie is two parts, but you didnt know how it was gonna shake out until you saw it

tbh, i've seen it maybe 3x and it dont even feel like a 2hr+ movie

he probably talking about when they would show the gauntlet with only like 2 stones so that you couldnt tell when he had them all or if he was gonna get all of them in this movie

There were lines of dialogue were in the trailer that weren't in movie. They removed things from scenes like the gems as you mentioned and Thor's new weapon. They also portrayed scenes differently such as Spidey's death, but didn't include him being dusted. I was clearly exaggerating saying half and half, but I don't know why anyone would dispute that they played games with the trailers for IW.

Also, I'm not saying they were wrong to do anything of that. I think it was smart of them, but that doesn't change the fact that they did it and that you can't necessarily trust anything you see in upcoming trailers.

There were lines of dialogue were in the trailer that weren't in movie. They removed things from scenes like the gems as you mentioned and Thor's new weapon. They also portrayed scenes differently such as Spidey's death, but didn't include him being dusted. I was clearly exaggerating saying half and half, but I don't know why anyone would dispute that they played games with the trailers for IW.

Also, I'm not saying they were wrong to do anything of that. I think it was smart of them, but that doesn't change the fact that they did it and that you can't necessarily trust anything you see in upcoming trailers.
i kinda see your point

but why would they show Spidey dying in a trailer? If anything, they want you to see something happens to him, but maybe you're thinking he just got hurt really bad.

i kinda see your point

but why would they show Spidey dying in a trailer? If anything, they want you to see something happens to him, but maybe you're thinking he just got hurt really bad.

Yeah, that's my point. They did some clever misdirection. The way they portrayed in the trailer made me think it was something that happened halfway through the movie after Spidey bit off more than he could chew. I never guessed that scene was actually his death scene. I'm not criticizing them for the trailers. I was just pointing out that you have to take whatever we see in the trailers with a grain of salt.

Yeah, that's my point. They did some clever misdirection. The way they portrayed in the trailer made me think it was something that happened halfway through the movie after Spidey bit off more than he could chew. I never guessed that scene was actually his death scene. I'm not criticizing them for the trailers. I was just pointing out that you have to take whatever we see in the trailers with a grain of salt.
OHHH ok

i got you now

I loved that they did that. More movies need to follow that approach. Lmao

Ionno... 'cause this shot from the trailer not being in Spiderman Homecoming had me ticked off.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-Why-Iron-Man-Trailer-Scene.jpg

I get doing it in Infinity War, though, 'cause there wasn't really a way to do it without giving away whole pieces of the story. But Homecoming??? Nah, I wanted to see them two team up to fight somebody.

Just realized that Thanos had the power Stone when he gave hulk the beats.... And the power Stone makes you the strongest in the universe.

Hulk gonna run that back when he ain't got his glove

Just realized that Thanos had the power Stone when he gave hulk the beats.... And the power Stone makes you the strongest in the universe.

Hulk gonna run that back when he ain't got his glove

According to the comics, Hulk as no upper limit to his strength and it's his rage the allows him to tap into more than he would normally have. He just has to get pissed enough and he can beat the dog shit out of Thanos even with the power stone.

According to the comics, Hulk as no upper limit to his strength and it's his rage the allows him to tap into more than he would normally have. He just has to get pissed enough and he can beat the dog shit out of Thanos even with the power stone.

Yup

He couldn't get mad enough because Thanos snatched his heart so damn fast and it made him scared

Bitch Nigga

Back