Welcome To aBlackWeb

This shit has an epic star wars / Lord of the rings type vibe....

That's pretty dope... Kinda makes me understand y'all criticism of DC a little bit more . But still reaffirms my stance that they can still regroup...

The most fun of this movie is characters meeting for the first time. DC is rushing that instead of just taking to time to let each character establish and team them up later down the road.

Only difference is I think that can still be done....

But I give props to marvel for pulling it off

tenor.gif

Yo, I kinda regret not hitting the theaters just to see the reactions at the end, lol

Yeah, that was the swan song.....

Marvel ain't never touching that again...
I almost don't want to see the next one cuz it's gonna be impossible to top the downer ending...

We know everybody coming back... So the next movie just gonna be a pop fest for the kids to cheer the heroes coming back....

I mean it'll be good, but it ain't typing this....

This is equal imo to dark Knight

Everybody isn't coming back though. They already confirmed that.

Yo, I kinda regret not hitting the theaters just to see the reactions at the end, lol

I almost don't want to see the next one cuz it's gonna be impossible to top the downer ending...

We know everybody coming back... So the next movie just gonna be a pop fest for the kids to cheer the heroes coming back....

I remember the reaction. The whole theatre was quiet and this one young nigga yells out "what the fuck?!?" Lmao

The reactions were priceless...

Shit was dead silent bruh

Yep, shit was crazy. People were laughing, cheering, and clapping throughout the movie. When that ending came, you could hear a pin drop. You could feel the confusion too like some of the people couldn't really process the movie ending like that.

I was internally like

“That cant be it....”

Then them credits hit lmao

So basically we're going to get a trailer where half the shit we see won't be in the movie and the other half is out of context.
i was lowkey disappointed the bunny feeding scene from the first trailer of the new wreck it ralph wasn't in there...

Edit: It was during the end credits, which I we didn't stay for...

Last edited:
Back