Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_p5oq5zpu5x1vfmsbyo1_500.gif

tumblr_p5oq5zpu5x1vfmsbyo2_540.gif

tumblr_p5oq5zpu5x1vfmsbyo3_540.gif

How much is this Cap being OP and Thanos not really giving a fuck?

Reactions: GNS
Looks like this is gonna be a gathering of L's for the good guys.. from the trailers we've already seen

Ironman getting fucked up
Thor getting fucked up
Spiderman getting fucked up
Vision getting fucked up
Doctor strange getting fucked up
Captain America struggling
Whoever in that hulk suit(prolly banner) getting fucked up

and Wakanda being attacked(NOT fucked up tho lol)

this shit bout to be nuts

They said it's Banner in the hulkbuster armor and when you see the Chituari tackle him and destroy

The armor he breaks out and becomes Hulk.

^^Thanos holding back..

real talk tho can yall figure out which thread we having the goddamn discussion in?? shit lol

^^Thanos holding back..

real talk tho can yall figure out which thread we having the goddamn discussion in?? shit lol
All discussion about Infinity War in here and when the movie comes out there will be spoilers so enter at your own risk. The MCU thread is for general MCU discussion and no spoilers in there. Makes sense?

bet.. repeat post from there to here then.. lol

Looks like this is gonna be a gathering of L's for the good guys.. from the trailers we've already seen

Ironman getting fucked up
Thor getting fucked up
Spiderman getting fucked up
Vision getting fucked up
Doctor strange getting fucked up
Captain America struggling
Whoever in that hulk suit(prolly banner) getting fucked up

and Wakanda being attacked(NOT fucked up tho lol)

this shit bout to be nuts

Yeah, my money's on Tony and Rogers too. Bucky gonna pick up the shield and carry on his legacy

One people aren't saying Spider-Man. Loki catching his final L and probably Heimdall or any other asgsrdian on the ship. It's a wrap for Cap and Tony too lol.

I doubt parker finna die.. he just showed up.. they prolly gonna take out longstanding staples to demonstrate how it aint safe for nobody.. thats like if bucky or falcon dies... wouldn't have the same impact as cap or tony..

I doubt parker finna die.. he just showed up.. they prolly gonna take out longstanding staples to demonstrate how it aint safe for nobody.. thats like if bucky or falcon dies... wouldn't have the same impact as cap or tony..
He's dying on that planet which is believed to be Thanos homeworld Titan I'm calling it now lol. Obviously won't be permanent as Spiderman 2 was announced a while ago. For this film though :uk:

He's dying on that planet which is believed to be Thanos homeworld Titan I'm calling it now lol. Obviously won't be permanent as Spiderman 2 was announced a while ago. For this film though :uk:

I dont think Cap even makes it to that planet which in my mind looks like the final act. All Caps scenes are in Wakanda and das it from what we've seen.. that nigga aint making it out of there alive. He on agent coulson status.. the person that brings the team together after dying lol

It's been confirmed to be Titan. I mean, technically everyone can die and still be brought back. Didn't a lot of heroes die and get brought back in Infinity Gauntlet?

Back