Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's been confirmed to be Titan. I mean, technically everyone can die and still be brought back. Didn't a lot of heroes die and get brought back in Infinity Gauntlet?
Yea but, they definitely aren't following it that closely because Silver Surfer, Mephisto, and Adam Warlock were important characters in the story. I don't expect a lot of heroes to get got but more important ones to establish how much of a beast Thanos and BO are.

Yea but, they definitely aren't following it that closely because Silver Surfer, Mephisto, and Adam Warlock were important characters in the story. I don't expect a lot of heroes to get got but more important ones to establish how much of a beast Thanos and BO are.

maybe with the Fox acquisition those chars might appear in the second unnamed infinity movie... Iono if they have the time to pull that off but we aint expect spider in civil war either... might be possible at this point

tumblr_p5p1s1YlcV1sc0ffqo1_540.gif

tumblr_p5p1s1YlcV1sc0ffqo3_540.gif

The Sovereign are creating Adam Warlock at the end Guardians 2. He will show up. Has to...

They said it's Banner in the hulkbuster armor and when you see the Chituari tackle him and destroy

The armor he breaks out and becomes Hulk.

Definitely going to be banner in the hulk buster suit. But I wonder if it will be banner or hulk in the suit. We now know hulk will be terrified of thanos, so maybe hulk wanted the extra protection?? or maybe something happens to where banner isn't able to transform into hulk due to thanos. we see hulk in the defense of wakanda, but everywhere else in the trailer has been banner.

Definitely going to be banner in the hulk buster suit. But I wonder if it will be banner or hulk in the suit. We now know hulk will be terrified of thanos, so maybe hulk wanted the extra protection?? or maybe something happens to where banner isn't able to transform into hulk due to thanos. we see hulk in the defense of wakanda, but everywhere else in the trailer has been banner.
Why would Thanos have Hulk spooked?

muhfucka did you not read my post ? LOL,it's Bruce(Human form) in the armor,in the first trailer you always saw Banner(not Hulk) near the armor, in the second trailer

you see the Chitauri soldiers tackle the Hulkbuster and then begin tearing the armor they said that's when he rages and becomes Hulk.

Back