Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wonder why this will be. In the comics at least its always been said that Thanos would "rather not" go toe to toe with Hulk. Maybe he notices Hulks strength right away and makes sure to beat the shit out of him first or something.

I wonder why this will be. In the comics at least its always been said that Thanos would "rather not" go toe to toe with Hulk. Maybe he notices Hulks strength right away and makes sure to beat the shit out of him first or something.

Thanos really only said that once. The last time we saw Hulk and Thanos clash, this happened:

ff0a25cbcecaa15d20a26a07e5ff6440.jpg

And currently in Thanos' comic, his future self keeps Hulk as a pet.

main-qimg-a23bd19709c6eae2045e90c10f0e70d7

To put it short, Hulk has reason to be terrified of Thanos.

Hulk got that backhand bitch slap by Thanos more than once. One time with the Gauntlet and last time without it. Only person really fears is Galactus

so now that they know about wakanda....they gonna come and destroy it just like they did other black communities thru-out history.

so back to the hood

fuck tchalla

Not feeling the hi-key disrespect in that trailer Starlord
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Strange getting bodied by Maw:df:
Loki probably dies on that ship after betraying Thor......again.

Wakanda was prominent and Shuri made the cut good shit. Move or you will be moved is in there grilling Cap lol:clawd2:

Not feeling the hi-key disrespect in that trailer Starlord
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Strange getting bodied by Maw:df:
Loki probably dies on that ship after betraying Thor......again.
He was standing next to the Black Order. But he also lost one of the infinity stones that is now in Vision's head so I'm sure Thanos won't be pleased

Back