Welcome To aBlackWeb

Def Dr. Strange

Black panther end credit scene is just gonna show what bucky been up to

thor 3...ehhh...they show him cross paths with GOTG i THINK in one of its end credits. I cant remember if im getting that confused with the trailer.

Def Dr. Strange

Black panther end credit scene is just gonna show what bucky been up to

thor 3...ehhh...they show him cross paths with GOTG i THINK in one of its end credits. I cant remember if im getting that confused with the trailer.
You're getting mixed with the trailer. Thor ends up crossing paths with what we assume is Thanos ship in the end credits scene

so we makin a thread for every new film now? instead of doing one big MCU thread? where are we gonna talk news, rumors, etc?
Infinity War rumors, news...come here. MCU news in general that aren't about a specific movie...go to the MCU thread...at least that's how I'm going to go about it

I'm pretty sure it's Nova that gets completely bodied in the beginning and then we catch up with everyone back on Earth lol.

tumblr_p5a5hxqk9H1rvufhzo1_540.png

tumblr_p5a5hxqk9H1rvufhzo3_540.png

tumblr_p5a5hxqk9H1rvufhzo2_540.png

tumblr_p5a5hxqk9H1rvufhzo5_540.png

tumblr_p5a5hxqk9H1rvufhzo4_540.png

what should i watch before i see this movie to catch up?

i been outta the loop lately
If I were you I'd just watch all the post credit scenes with thanos in em if you don't wana watch 20 comic book movies before May. I know there's youtube vids of it.

But of the most recent movies you already know you need to see black panther...also see Thor 3, the Captain America sequels, both guardians of the galaxy's, and both avengers. You can get away with just seeing those before infinity war.

I havent seen all the joints but Captain America is thorough as fuck.. especially Civil War its the best popcorn movie as far as these joints go..(again i havent seen all)

I'm still torn between The Winter Soldier and Civil War as to which is better. Winter Soldier was raw as fuck but Civil War brought us Spiderman and Black Panther.

so far the only flicks I've missed were Thor 2, Ant Man (saw about half of it tho), Dr Strange, GOTG 2, Thor 3, and Black Panther. I'mma get around to all of them though, just been slackin on my viewing.

Back