Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think one of the things I wish the MCU had done was keep Drax at his original strength level and abilities. Flight, energy blasts from his hands, Class 50 strength (lift/press 50 tons), cosmic awareness (not at the level of Captain Marvel but far better than Spider Man's "spidey sense")... Dude would have been pretty sweet in the movies like that.

I think one of the things I wish the MCU had done was keep Drax at his original strength level and abilities. Flight, energy blasts from his hands, Class 50 strength (lift/press 50 tons), cosmic awareness (not at the level of Captain Marvel but far better than Spider Man's "spidey sense")... Dude would have been pretty sweet in the movies like that.

To be fair, the MCU didn't really change Drax (outside of his personality that is). You're talking more about classic comic Drax. The more modern comic Drax (as he was portrayed around Annhilation and beyond) was more like a Kratos type characters. The MCU is taking its cue from the latter, sort of how most of the other characters take a lot of influence from their Ultimate counterparts.

On another note, I wonder if they always had plans to give Okoye and Shuri such prominent features in the marketing, or if they are just doing that now as a result of the BP movie success.

Yall niggas got ur tix yet? Got mine yesterday for imax next sat night, cant fuck wit anything less than imax for big ass movies like this

Yall niggas got ur tix yet? Got mine yesterday for imax next sat night, cant fuck wit anything less than imax for big ass movies like this

I'll wait. Pre-sale tickets for this are scarcer than they were for BP. Movie theatres are crooks with how they mark up some shit. That said, at least they don't do like clubs and jack up the prices for special events. Can you imagine how fucked up it would be if movie theatres so how highly anticipated a movie like this is and decided to put a 50% markup on pre-sale tickets?

I'll wait. Pre-sale tickets for this are scarcer than they were for BP. Movie theatres are crooks with how they mark up some shit. That said, at least they don't do like clubs and jack up the prices for special events. Can you imagine how fucked up it would be if movie theatres so how highly anticipated a movie like this is and decided to put a 50% markup on pre-sale tickets?
The moment theyd try that shit is the moment i think id say fuck goin to the movies lol shits already expensive as it, let alone some markup shit..but i cant say id be suprised if they did it eventually...they couldnt get away with a huge markup but something like an extra $5 for presale? I could see it

My daughter caught a hell of a deal on her presale tickets. They're having a fan night the night it's released and she got 2 tickets, a commemorative coin, a large popcorn and added content or some isht for $30. The second ticket was free. She thought she was paying $27 for one ticket and the extras and when she went to check out it added the additional ticket.

I haven't been in here for like 2 weeks. Good to see y'all asically been on the same shit. I avoid all trailers, posters, and conversations at this point. I don't wanna even hear fan theories.

The moment theyd try that shit is the moment i think id say fuck goin to the movies lol shits already expensive as it, let alone some markup shit..but i cant say id be suprised if they did it eventually...they couldnt get away with a huge markup but something like an extra $5 for presale? I could see it
I hear moviepass is making people pay for 3D tickets for this at some theaters. Regular screens won't be made available for a week or so.

I'd be pissed if I paid for that shit.

Aye man.... for those of yall that get to see it on thursday/friday... put that shit in spoilers!.... After Thursday/Friday.... I say it's fair game.... Whether you wanna come into this joint after that is on you IMO

Yes, the official release day is Friday

If you see it midnight Thursday, just wait until Friday evening

I'm tempted to say don't even post impressions

Yes, the official release day is Friday

If you see it midnight Thursday, just wait until Friday evening

I'm tempted to say don't even post impressions
We gon need a specific time to drop spoilers. Cause I been avoiding even speculating about this movie for weeks.

Back