Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the comics after the events of Civil War he goes on to do missions as Ronin,I'm guessing he's not in

the early promo stuff because they don't want to reveal the new costume yet.
oh so he dont drink no serum or no shit like that

he just changes costumes?

tumblr_p5yad68alz1wj2s3io7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5yad68alz1wj2s3io4_1280.jpg

shoutout to Yahoo for posting a major spoiler on their front page regarding Infinity War........dickheads......they dropped a major spoiler about Spiderman - Homecoming (which came out to be true) about a month before it dropped too.....they only care about getting traffic

I heard a theory that Thanos want his hands on the infinity stones, so he can fight the Celestials for destroying his home planet

I wonder how many celestials there are left. And are they different from the Elders of the universe.

The Elders aren't Celestials, just long lived in humanoid beings in the MCU as far as we know. The celestials are cosmic gods. You saw what Ego could do. Neither Grandmaster nor the Collector have shown any real power.

shoutout to Yahoo for posting a major spoiler on their front page regarding Infinity War........dickheads......they dropped a major spoiler about Spiderman - Homecoming (which came out to be true) about a month before it dropped too.....they only care about getting traffic

I think I know what you're talking about. But is it really a spoiler? Someone already mentioned that

But I guess that is to be expected somewhat. This info that Yahoo posted is kinda wild now that I think about it. Yahoo just went off the rails and said fuck it lmao

Back