Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I think Thanos would know if an infinity stone was on his home planet
Thanos' face when he realizes that strange gem with powers that he grew up seeing on his home planet everyday is actually an infinity stone:

tenor.gif

lol Hawkeye been missing in damn near all the covers and promo

I forgot what video
I seen but the person hosting the show said that The Russo Bros. Stated Hawkeye, Antman & Wasp are all on personal journeys during the 1st part of this avengers story arc.

I think it was a Collider video I seen that on

How exactly does he "become" Ronin?

I forgot what video
I seen but the person hosting the show said that The Russo Bros. Stated Hawkeye, Antman & Wasp are all on personal journeys during the 1st part of this avengers story arc.

I think it was a Collider video I seen that on

I mean i wasn't expecting Hawkeye or Black Widow to do much in infinity war cuz honestly... wtf they gon do to Thanos.. but here we are *shrugs*

I mean i wasn't expecting Hawkeye or Black Widow to do much in infinity war cuz honestly... wtf they gon do to Thanos.. but here we are *shrugs*

Lmao. I hear you on that front about its only so much the regular humans without super suits can do

Basically Hawkeye, Antman and Wasp aren’t going to be in this movie. That’s what I took from what they reported.

Lmao. I hear you on that front about its only so much the regular humans without super suits can do

Basically Hawkeye, Antman and Wasp aren’t going to be in this movie. That’s what I took from what they reported.

im wicha but they got black widow on covers.. lol.. so she bound to have a role to play.. and Hawkeye in the MCU is an original Avenger... im pretty sure they aint gon leave him out of Infinity 1 or 2.. no matter how small the cameo.. he was "retired" in Civil War and still played a part

im wicha but they got black widow on covers.. lol.. so she bound to have a role to play.. and Hawkeye in the MCU is an original Avenger... im pretty sure they aint gon leave him out of Infinity 1 or 2.. no matter how small the cameo.. he was "retired" in Civil War and still played a part

I will see if I can find the video because I’m just quoting what they said. Lol.

Back