Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im tryna secure a ticket for friday afternoon and im still not venturing in this bitch until Ive seen the whole movie.. the credits and after credits damnit

It's already been said, spoilers here so avoid this thread at all costs if you haven't seen it and then we're gonna have those dudes that are gonna post about the movie in the MCU thread (Lou Cypher) and that should be spoilers.

It's already been said, spoilers here so avoid this thread at all costs if you haven't seen it and then we're gonna have those dudes that are gonna post about the movie in the MCU thread (Lou Cypher) and that should be spoilers.
I'm thinking midnight Friday pst which would make sure all coasts had a chance to see it opening night without fear of spoilers

But if somebody trying to be a dick, they will be banned

Got my ticket for Friday night at 9. It was a bitch finding the right seating. Made sure I'm in the middle this time.

Got me and my Queen imax tickets months ago. Learned a hard lesson with Black Panther to get them hella early. Going Friday

The first reactions to IW are out and it sounds like this movie is going to leave us all fucked up.

The common sentiment is avoid all spoilers before seeing the movie and prepare for a bunch of shocking moments. Seriously, one of the negative reviews was that shit just doesn't stop and its hard to catch your breath in the movie. lol

The first review I've seen for the movie (Spoiler Free).

For those worried that all the trailers have spoiled too much. Charlie (the reviewer) says that all the trailers really only amount to like 5 mins of actual movie time because they put a lot of shit in the trailers that aren't actually in the movie. In other words, a lot of what you see in the trailers is misdirection. However, this could backfire because it means that some of the characters people are hoping to see (e.g., Black Panther characters) aren't in the movie as much as you might expect based on the trailers.

Back