Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Martin Reboot

Ya'll here for it?

• Total voters
I can't get jiggy with this shit. Some things should be left to reminisce on.

Watching that show, you could tell so much shit was off the cuff. So many times catching one of them trying their damnest not to laugh (catfish delicious) . So much time has passed and so much has happened, I dont see it working.

Ima check out the pilot tho

No, that wouldn't be a great idea. That show is too GOAT for a reboot. Reboots will only be suitable for shows like a Hangin With Mr. Cooper or the Parenthood level like shows. Shows that were still good but not on the classic levels like Cosby Show, Martin for example

someone must really NEED a bag if this is 100% coming back to TV......desperate times calls for desperate measures.....sad thing is it wont be anywhere close to as funny as the original and prolly wont last more than 1 season

Didn't Tisha and Duane Martin file for bankruptcy last year, no wonder she's on board

If they do a continuation I think they should tackle tommys death head on.

Do a funeral/memorial episode where they flashback to all thier memories of him.

IMO thats the only way to do it

Probably been said but this pisses me off. Tisha Campbell basically filed a false report to get out of her contract to release that bum-ass album then? Ain't no way in Hell a person files a claim of sexual harassment/battery or whatever it was and then go work with the SAME muhfucka again. Smh... classic show clipped in its prime for fuck shit.

...Still gonna watch this. She was funny as hell on Real Husbands.

If they do a continuation I think they should tackle tommys death head on.

Do a funeral/memorial episode where they flashback to all thier memories of him.

IMO thats the only way to do it

I would start it at or right after the funeral with them just getting together at the crib or the bar celebrating his life talking about some of his best moments showing flashbacks. Then just go from there.

That episode that centered around Pam working at that record label was trash. But season 5 had some good episodes, the Method Man episode, cruise episode, Keith Sweat episode to name a few.

That episode was supposed to be a backdoor pilot to a show for Pam on her own but it didn't work out.

I would start it at or right after the funeral with them just getting together at the crib or the bar celebrating his life talking about some of his best moments showing flashbacks. Then just go from there.

Tha't actually a good synopsis.

Back