Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Martin Reboot

Ya'll here for it?

• Total voters
Never thought I'd see this shit

DU_jKavW0AEIo_Q.jpg

Why everybody so shocked. I don't remember Martin and Tichina having any beef. And I thought Martin and Tisha settled there issues years ago. Cuz I remember Martin getting a lifetime achievement award at some event some years back and as soon as he went up to the stage, the camera pointed to Tisha and she was all smiles and clapping.

:shrug3:

Martin and Tichina never had issues...Martin and Tisha did

but Tisha and Tichina were real life friends as well as Tischina and Martin and it put Tischina in an awkward place

She explained this on her BC interview a couple years ago

Shit they are real life best friends. They were living together when they auditoned for and got their roles on Martin. That's what made some folks look at what Tisha Campbell did sideways and more a move to get out of her contract because Tichina Arnold wouldn't ever cosign what she alleged Martin did. The real reason the show ended is because Fox wanted to simply replace Tisha with a new actress because of her contract issues and Martin refused and ended the show instead.

Shit they are real life best friends. They were living together when they auditoned for and got their roles on Martin. That's what made some folks look at what Tisha Campbell did sideways and more a move to get out of her contract because Tichina Arnold wouldn't ever cosign what she alleged Martin did. The real reason the show ended is because Fox wanted to simply replace Tisha with a new actress because of her contract issues and Martin refused and ended the show instead.

I thought it was the contract AND also the fact they wouldn't give her time off to pursue her music career?

Tisha and Tichina been family ever since Tisha was "Rags to Riches" I believe.

But w/o Tommy...I can't see that magic happening.

Again that cast was PERFECT. That void Tommy left is too big to fill. And I can't even think of anybody remotely close who can fill that role.

Only way I can think of them pullin it off, if they tackle it head on, and have him passin on the show as well. Let them go thru the emotions again losing a friend, then someone else comes along like a brother or something.

But w/o Tommy...I can't see that magic happening.

Again that cast was PERFECT. That void Tommy left is too big to fill. And I can't even think of anybody remotely close who can fill that role.

Only way I can see them doing it w/o Tommy is saying his job had him transferred over seas as a shout out to the long running he ain't have a job joke...which by the way they do say what his job was in season 1. But they would have alot to cover. Show ended with Martin moving to LA for his talk show and him being from and in Detroit was a big part of the show.

I thought it was the contract AND also the fact they wouldn't give her time off to pursue her music career?

Tisha and Tichina been family ever since Tisha was "Rags to Riches" I believe.

Nah because she dropped a couple singles while she was on the show. The end of season 1 when Martin throws the HIV/AIDS benefit that song "Push" she sings was a single she had out at the time...plus her and Tichina Arnold also had a single together from the Sprung soundtrack.

Nah because she dropped a couple singles while she was on the show. The end of season 1 when Martin throws the HIV/AIDS benefit that song "Push" she sings was a single she had out at the time...plus her and Tichina Arnold also had a single together from the Sprung soundtrack.
Top 10 Episode right there

Back