Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

"How dare you tell me something everybody else is probably telling me." is basically what this post is saying

Let me know the next time a mfer walks up to you and tells your wife she should just be fucking other people, since everyone directly tells people these things according to you.

Its one thing if an older role model tells me that I shouldnt settle early, a whole different thing if a mfer tells me and my girl that at a party.

And just what do you think 99% of people are saying when they tell younger people to "live life" in their 20s? They ain't just talking about traveling, eating new foods and going to concerts. That involves fucking people too

You can talk to other people don’t mean you have to fuck them. You can still do all that and still just fuck one person

and sending the message of go fuck other people is stupid.

You can talk to other people don’t mean you have to fuck them. You can still do all that and still just fuck one person

I agree it is stupid, but you yourself said not only did you subscribe to that mentality but that you also would've ignored advice to do different so your surprise that someone else would also do the same is odd

1. Girlfriend and wife are 2 very different titles. That's a very important distinction. Also I'm 34 as is my wife so clearly saying that to a couple in their 30s would be vastly different than saying it to a couple in their early to mid 20s...and yes that was said to both of us when we were dating in our 20s.
2. I already said when I was in my 20s I would get told all the time that I was wasting time being in serious relationships and that I should've been out there "exploring more" so it's already happened to me multiple times in real life
3. Regardless of who it's coming from the shit is insulting i don't care if I know you or not. I'm just calling out this fake ass anger at the advice being given in general as if it's something niggas have never heard and/or said themselves before.

The Curry is guided by faith so to tell someone that is completely out of line.

I can see your point they may not mean fuck everybody but I think it’s like hey don’t move to fast to add somebody to your life forever. But I think the Currys were the wrong people because they into the Church.

Like if she was talking to Floyd daughter or somebody younger and prone to dumb stuff.

And sex is def part of it

Nigga was sniggling about wade having a male nanny and how suspect it is now he wants to lie and say a male nanny is less nurturing than a female one (wtf) and that was his gripe

lmao “what about the children?!”

fuck off man

Having male nanny Is some gay shit and women are better at nurturing

It’s a reason parents trust their kids around women more than men. Prove me wrong you and the no kid having crew

Back