Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Nigga was sniggling about wade having a male nanny and how suspect it is now he wants to lie and say a male nanny is less nurturing than a female one (wtf) and that was his gripe

lmao “what about the children?!”

fuck off man

Y’all gotta understand that nigga is a conservative. Probably won’t vote for Trump but Thor a conservative dude. Probably don’t believe in male nurses lol

Having male nanny Is some gay shit and women are better at nurturing

It’s a reason parents trust their kids around women more than men. Prove me wrong you and the no kid having crew

Lol let’s not act like men can’t nurture and take care of kid which is what nanny’s do. You saying men can’t take care of a kid by themselves.

Lol let’s not act like men can’t nurture and take care of kid which is what nanny’s do. You saying men can’t take care of a kid by themselves.

Did I say or is that what you’re thinking because what I said is quite clear

Y’all gotta understand that nigga is a conservative. Probably won’t vote for Trump but Thor a conservative dude. Probably don’t believe in male nurses lol

Most black people are conservatives. Including most folks on this board

but to be fair, white and black conservatives are different lol

women be blowing baby dicks, seen more women laying up with students than ive seen men tbh (hate to be so crass)

trust isnt gender based

women be blowing baby dicks, seen more women laying up with students than ive seen men tbh (hate to be so crass)

trust isnt gender based

More dudes have fucked young chicks than women fucking young dudes THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

Back