Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

Thread delivered

Race took a lot of steam out of my rebuttal post so I won't repeat what she has already said but y'all niggas are weird lol

I'ma made a thread asking when is it ok for men to talk about anything other than sports, hip hop and politics?

I swear y'all can't discuss multiple topics at the same time without accusing another man of sipping tea or gossiping LMAO

If a nigga giving an opinion about your favorite athlete = gossip

If he talking about your favorite rapper = gossip

Got damn. What tf do y'all talk about with your "GFs and sig others". Lemme guess, free agency and who was snubbed from the pro bowl or all Star game huh.

Sad

Real ones know why I put it in quotes

Thread delivered

Race took a lot of steam out of my rebuttal post so I won't repeat what she has already said but y'all niggas are weird lol

I'ma made a thread asking when is it ok for men to talk about anything other than sports, hip hop and politics?

I swear y'all can't discuss multiple topics at the same time without accusing another man of sipping tea or gossiping LMAO

Got damn. What tf do y'all talk about with your "GFs and sig others". Lemme guess, free agency and who was snubbed from the pro bowl or all Star game huh.

Sad

giphy (3).gif

Thread delivered

Sad

What's your beef with Beta?

What's your beef with Beta?
That's lil bro

I don't have no issues with him

I knew he was gonna make his obligatory in support of Wade post.

My post still remains because there have been a few posts across the site talking about how this place has become lipstick alley but nobody wants to bring females

Can't have it both ways

Thread delivered

Sad

It is with this group.

bihwhat.gif you wanna fight?

Oh look AP being AP again

Took everything that was said and made it mostly about me who had like 3 posts in here (eww)

If you gonna ignore this place becoming more and more like a gossip forum that’s fine. You might be pro Gossip

I’m pointing it out for the forum’s sake because I don’t think some can see that

Also Can you be direct with me? this the 2nd time you been indirectly talking to me in the span of an hr. Talk to me like a man sir

I’ll see you in the next 20 page onlyfans thread

Love you bro

Oh look AP being AP again

Took everything that was said and made it mostly about me who had like 3 posts in here (eww)

If you gonna ignore this place becoming more and more like a gossip forum that’s fine. You might be pro Gossip

I’m pointing it out for the forum’s sake because I don’t think some can see that

Also Can you be direct with me? this the 2nd time you been indirectly talking to me in the span of an hr. Talk to me like a man sir

I’ll see you in the next 20 page onlyfans thread

Love you bro
Again

What's gossip? Lol

And don't do that "talk to me like a man" shit. That's disrespectful af

My post wasn't specifically to you but I can tell it struck a nerve or rather, you felt compelled to respond

So this is directed at you. If you don't like the topics you deem to be of the gossip variety, then make threads and stop worrying about if people post in them or not. This not a contest to see who can get the most people to respond in their threads.

Some threads will pop, some will flop. That's the nature of, wait for it, discussing things that interest you vs things that don't.

You can't complain about the threads that are made then don't make threads, or rather only make them in the arcade or the NBA thread.

You
Can't
Have
It
Both
Ways

I hope that was direct enough for you

Again

What's gossip? Lol

And don't do that "talk to me like a man" shit. That's disrespectful af

My post wasn't specifically to you but I can tell it struck a nerve or rather, you felt compelled to respond

So this is directed at you. If you don't like the topics you deem to be of the gossip variety, then make threads and stop worrying about if people post in them or not. This not a contest to see who can get the most people to respond in their threads.

Some threads will pop, some will flop. That's the nature of, wait for it, discussing things that interest you vs things that don't.

You can't complain about the threads that are made then don't make threads, or rather only make them in the arcade or the NBA thread.

You
Can't
Have
It
Both
Ways

I hope that was direct enough for you
I wasn’t saying talk to me like a man with malice attached

You can’t use the phrase this is a forum to discuss things and then ride me for saying it’s too much gossip as I’m allowed to have that stance. And even if I feel that way I’m still within my right to post where I said my statement. Also this whole “make threads that way you can never complain viewpoint is kinda weak” that implies I’m not satisfied when that’s not the case here. I’m just pointing it out because that’s what I do. I’m not upset at all mane

Also stop replying to me with this “make threads and don’t worry about if ppl post in it or not” stance you been at this for over a year and it’s inaccurate

last thing

stop being a blowhard B

I came in to post a few jokes and step aside but you’re turning this into something that’s wildly unnecessary

“There you go givin a fuck when it ain’t your turn to give a fuck”

None of this is being posted from a place of anger might I add

Just...relax

I wasn’t saying talk to me like a man with malice attached

You can’t use the phrase this is a forum to discuss things and then ride me for saying it’s too much gossip as I’m allowed to have that stance. And even if I feel that way I’m still within my right to post where I said my statement. Also this whole “make threads that way you can never complain viewpoint is kinda weak” that implies I’m not satisfied when that’s not the case here. I’m just pointing it out because that’s what I do. I’m not upset at all mane

Also stop replying to me with this “make threads and don’t worry about if ppl post in it or not” stance you been at this for over a year and it’s inaccurate

last thing

stop being a blowhard B

I came in to post a few jokes and step aside but you’re turning this into something that’s wildly unnecessary

“There you go givin a fuck when it ain’t your turn to give a fuck”

None of this is being posted from a place of anger might I add

Just...relax

oh ok

my points still remain tho for the most part

you need to add some more lols or some shit to your post to make it clear when its jokes and when its serious

the lines have been blurred here for a min

Thread delivered

Sad

Hey now....... don't be dissing free agency and draft coverage. That's keeping me sane (posting by myself) as far as NBA goes.

Lmao

Hey now....... don't be dissing free agency and draft coverage. That's keeping me sane (posting by myself) as far as NBA goes.

Lmao
do you talk about that with the misses tho lol

that was the point i was trying to make

we all "gossip" at some point or another, but we cant move the goalposts at our convenience b/c of the topic at hand on a particular day

an opinion/perspective isnt gossip

People that don't make threads can't be the ones complaining about what the site turning into.
Si
oh ok

my points still remain tho for the most part

you need to add some more lols or some shit to your post to make it clear when its jokes and when its serious

the lines have been blurred here for a min
lol nah man idc about none of this shit

I’m just saying an all male gossip forum is mostly what’s happening the last two months or so

it’s really just cautionary posts

I just like to let y’all know what it looks like from the outside when maybe you can’t see it. I been doing this since the IC famo

act accordingly

this Gab Union/ Wade slander is dumb af though

Si

lol nah man idc about none of this shit

I’m just saying an all male gossip forum is mostly what’s happening the last two months or so

it’s really just cautionary posts

I just like to let y’all know what it looks like from the outside when maybe you can’t see it. I been doing this since the IC famo

act accordingly

this Gab Union/ Wade slander is dumb af though
Fam you always complaining about this every other month, how people wanna entertain themselves on here is their business. Stop going in threads that don't interest you

Lmao
Don’t worry man he posted that with me in mind lol

some men just like to gossip. Apparently this forum is full of these kinds of men and since I’m not that way I guess we are having an ideological clash

that’s all it is. (Keep up the draft work it’s great)

Back