Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marry A 40+ Year Old Thot. D Wade Lost

But she was trying to end a family before it started
So we gonna act like just a couple of years ago Ayesha wasnt regretting they marriage and questioning why guys didn't hit on her?

We really gonna act like it wasnt some damn truth in what Gabby was spitting?

Aight yo.....

So we gonna act like just a couple of years ago Ayesha wasnt regretting they marriage and questioning why guys didn't hit on her?

Aight yo.....

Some shit aint about right or wrong fam.

How you gon walk up to me and my girl and tell her she should break up with me and go fuck other people. And vice versa.

If Steph was anyone else, he mighta slapped fire out her.

Gabby got too comfortable there. Even if she right.

Marriage before 30 is wild dumb. But thats beside the point.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

Aight yo.....
You tell that stuff to single people not people in relationships. I'm not aware of Ayesha other than seeing her in the stands at games

I feel bad for his ex-wife. She didn't gracefully bow out and lost custody of her kids only to watch a disturbed female step in and let one of them do this whole weird chop-your-dick off phase.

I know that replaced shit hurts, but this should be a lesson to all women with kids with a man to keep that crazy in the bag for the bigger picture. Mans out here looking a whole dumbass. Hoes don't retire until they ain't pulling anymore, and even then they shooting shots until the grave. Love or hate her, G. Union can still pull. You have to be a whole dumbass not to think she ain't still in the game when he ain't around.

Find em, fuck em, and flee. It's nice to believe in fairy tales, but you have way more to lose if a mf telling you he or she is a way by "waiting to see" than you do if you just say, "Thanks for letting me know. I don't get down. Bye."

Outa all the responses, this one prob the worst. You're blaming Gab for Wades son being gay and calling her disturbed because she was open about having a lot of sex when she was younger. And somehow at the same time supporting the woman who lost all custody of her kids, because of her erratic behavior.

Some of yall need to admit the only reason you care about this so much, is because you hate gays & dont really respect women because you got your heart broken by one.

Some shit aint about right or wrong fam.

How you gon walk up to me and my girl and tell her she should break up with me and go fuck other people. And vice versa.

If Steph was anyone else, he mighta slapped fire out her.

Gabby got too comfortable there. Even if she right.

Marriage before 30 is wild dumb. But thats beside the point.
But we do know that's what happened?

Idk the extent of they friendship to say if it was right or wrong....

Outa all the responses, this one prob the worst. You're blaming Gab for Wades son being gay and calling her disturbed because she was open about having a lot of sex when she was younger. And somehow at the same time supporting the woman who lost all custody of her kids, because of her erratic behavior.

Some of yall need to admit the only reason you care about this so much, is because you hate gays & dont really respect women because you got your heart broken by one.
Talk that shit LurkPac!

Also out of all the main L's I think D. Wade got, I dont think Gab is one of them. That break baby a bigger L than this. Ol girl pretended to be his friend for years hoping to get pregnant & when she finally did, her true colors came out. Thats the way bigger L, than his girl fucking a bunch of diff people before they met, years ago.

I mean, what exactly is gunna happen from him marrying her? Randoms on the internet that had no shot gunna say, "I'd never touch her, i dont like ho's". Or, other athletes ,famous people might try to talk shit and say they fucked? They type of famous people that do that have 1 thing in common, they always got a bunch of failed relationships and a bunch of child support drama. So they always look like clowns.

Its one thing to state your opinion about this, but some of you really sound personally hurt. Sheesh.

Back